Jump to content
AEJON TARGARYEN

Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

Recommended Posts

Gee, it looks a little more grim than the LOTR scouring of the shire.  Just sayin folks, just sayin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kissdbyfire said:

Did the actual episode leak? The whole thing?

yeah. it seems people want Money to release it or something...

Oh and it apears missandei also dies… LIKE WTF!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MarieAntoinette said:

Wow, that Rhaegal clip was depressing. I don't have much hope for a bittersweet ending anymore, it seems it will be sraight up tragic. 

I am so UPSET!   I don’t blame Daenerys if she goes RAVING MAD!    BURN THEM ALL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cas Stark said:

Gee, it looks a little more grim than the LOTR scouring of the shire.  Just sayin folks, just sayin.

This looks awful! Why do people fear dragons if they are this easy to kill?

This goes against everything in asoiaf!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheFirstofHerName said:

I am so UPSET!   I don’t blame Daenerys if she goes RAVING MAD!    BURN THEM ALL!

Yeah, I don't even blame Dany if she goes mad now. According to the leaks Missandei gets murdered too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

LMAO, Euron's ballistae have more precision and a faster rate of fire than modern AAs apparently. Aegon the Conqueror is lucky he didn't face such oppisition during his invasion. So much bullshit SMH.

Edited by Xemi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol well Jon gets his Nissa Nissa moment. I wonder what he's supposed to do by taking the black though. What is he going to be guarding the realm from? Guess it is just self penence? Is Sam going to join him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Drogon w/ Dany is right there too, why not shoot him? I guess it would make too much sense for GoT. 

This ep is gonna suck so very hard, so nothing new there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, divica said:

yeah. it seems people want Money to release it or something...

Money? For an episode that will be officially broadcasted in a few hours? This show makes people crazy…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kissdbyfire said:

And Drogon w/ Dany is right there too, why not shoot him? I guess it would make too much sense for GoT. 

This ep is gonna suck so very hard, so nothing new there.

Yeah, it sucks and the ratings go up and twitter goes wild.  What a commentary on society.  I can't believe people still can credibly say this show isn't terrible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cas Stark said:

Yeah, it sucks and the ratings go up and twitter goes wild.  What a commentary on society.  I can't believe people still can credibly say this show isn't terrible. 

Maybe he will die then? like they kill missandey then danny goes to her dragons and then they kill a dragon and danny kills euron?

And is danny alone in KL? Like jon and the north just said a FU? Why are they making cersei harder to beat than the NK? THE FUCKING NK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, divica said:

Maybe he will die then? like they kill missandey then danny goes to her dragons and then they kill a dragon and danny kills euron?

And is danny alone in KL? Like jon and the north just said a FU? Why are they making cersei harder to beat than the NK? THE FUCKING NK?

Cos D&D are fucking stupid? Or was it a rethorical question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dance 2.0 would've been so much better, so of course D&D didn't do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, divica said:

Maybe he will die then? like they kill missandey then danny goes to her dragons and then they kill a dragon and danny kills euron?

And is danny alone in KL? Like jon and the north just said a FU? Why are they making cersei harder to beat than the NK? THE FUCKING NK?

Not sure why we are discussing this anymore. The leaks we just got perfectly matches what leakers have said. Those leaks are posted 4 pages ago in this thread. We now know how it ends. 

 

Edited by Nic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

)

6 minutes ago, divica said:

Maybe he will die then? like they kill missandey then danny goes to her dragons and then they kill a dragon and danny kills euron?

And is danny alone in KL? Like jon and the north just said a FU? Why are they making cersei harder to beat than the NK? THE FUCKING NK?

Well....a big FU to the North if that is true!   Sorry....but that hurt more seeing Rheagal die than any of the characters dying last week.  Made me cry like when Lady had to be killed. So sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, divica said:

look

I frickin’ HATE watching the dragons get murdered and die. Awful. Doesn’t matter what part of the story you favor or not, I hate this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just saw the leaked images and now I believe the leaks that Jon kills Dany.  I mean, she lost her Dothraki army, a big part of her Unsullied army, 2 dragons, Jorah, Missandei.  She probably hates everything about Westeros.  I can't blame her if she burns everything to the ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

I just saw the leaked images and now I believe the leaks that Jon kills Dany.  I mean, she lost her Dothraki army, a big part of her Unsullied army, 2 dragons, Jorah, Missandei.  She probably hates everything about Westeros.  I can't blame her if she burns everything to the ground.

The leak with Jon killing Dany is clearly true considering the leaker got both the euron killing rheagal and montain killing missandei right.  Sad part, it was litterally the most depressing leak out of all of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×