Jump to content
AEJON TARGARYEN

Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

I just saw the leaked images and now I believe the leaks that Jon kills Dany.  I mean, she lost her Dothraki army, a big part of her Unsullied army, 2 dragons, Jorah, Missandei.  She probably hates everything about Westeros.  I can't blame her if she burns everything to the ground.

How does she even defeat cersei? I am starting to think it will be another mission for super arya...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Bear Who Knocks said:

D&D really hate Jon don't they

1000th LC of the night watch. Just him and Sam maning a block of ice with a hole in it. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nic. said:

The leak with Jon killing Dany is clearly true considering the leaker got both the euron killing rheagal and montain killing missandei right.  Sad part, it was litterally the most depressing leak out of all of them. 

Even I believe it now which gives me no pleasure because I can understand why she might have a psychotic break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Jon kills Dany and then fucks off back North to the destroyed wall.

What was the purpose of this story again?  

Oh right, life sucks, it really, really sucks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

I frickin’ HATE watching the dragons get murdered and die. Awful. Doesn’t matter what part of the story you favor or not, I hate this. 

He is officially Urine to me now. No more greasy dread pirate Euron. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cas Stark said:

If Jon kills Dany and then fucks off back North to the destroyed wall.

What was the purpose of this story again?  

Oh right, life sucks, it really, really sucks.

 

Not to break it to you but most Grmm stories have endings like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cas Stark said:

If Jon kills Dany and then fucks off back North to the destroyed wall.

What was the purpose of this story again?  

 

This is why I'm really disappointed right now. I think that Dany's and Jon's end will be roughly the same in the books, yes it will be fleshed out better and less rushed , but I think the GRRM was the biggest troll ever when he was telling people that the ending will be bittersweet. I know that this the writer who gave us the red wedding, but I expected a different ending after waiting so long.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nic. said:

Not to break it to you but most Grmm stories have endings like this.

Yeah, I have expected GRRM ending to suck for a long time, I think since the show killed off Summer and then Rickon and Shaggy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nic. said:

Not to break it to you but most Grmm stories have endings like this.

I agree. Many do and even if I don’t care for it to end that way in ASOAIF, I know it has that chance. I’m hoping for more of an ending like For a Single Yesterday, or Armageddon Rag, or maybe even parts of Fevre Dream (in a way), or Lonely Colors of a Star Ring, etc. Fingers and toes tightly crossed :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone on Freefolk says the thai facebook group that leaked the E4 clips claims they have 2 episodes...we might get E5 content today. 

If anyone's wary of that, might want to get off the internet for the next week.  I'm honestly considering it.  Don't know if I've got the willpower though.  :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

Someone on Freefolk says the thai facebook group that leaked the E4 clips claims they have 2 episodes...we might get E5 content today. 

If anyone's wary of that, might want to get off the internet for the next week.  I'm honestly considering it.  Don't know if I've got the willpower though.  :( 

are those clips really from ep 4? They look like what should happen in ep 5...

Have you seen how much has to happen for danny to get to KL after missandei is captured?

I don t think they can do so much in 80 min. And the tone of the ep would be reaaly weird.

Like we start mourning the dead and end mid battle in kl? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
This spoiler is believable up to the Night Watch statement.  There is no Castle Black so there is nowhere for Jon to go. It is possible that he will be offered the Iron Throne by acclaim.  Wouldn't it be fitting that the only main character who did not want to rule, ends up ruler.  I am pretty sure Socrates would have something positive to say about that. 
Edited by lakin1013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Would be great if someone leaked the confirmed end already, it's just the only thing that interests me at this point.

1 minute ago, MarieAntoinette said:

I would be fine with that. I always have liked to spoil myself, but right now I just want to know the ending and be done with the show.

Me too, I want this to end ASAP. Episode 3 killed any hype I had for the season.

Edited by Xemi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

I agree. Many do and even if I don’t care for it to end that way in ASOAIF, I know it has that chance. I’m hoping for more of an ending like For a Single Yesterday, or Armageddon Rag, or maybe even parts of Fevre Dream (in a way), or Lonely Colors of a Star Ring, etc. Fingers and toes tightly crossed :)

I haven t read any of his other stories, but the way the show is doing things seems like it is just ruining characters for the sake of it… Like everything that happened in the previous 7 seasons is pointless...

Why are people in essos so afraid of dragons if you only need 1 big crossbow to kill them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

Team Dany!   Burn them all.  I just don’t care.   Even if Jon has to kill her to put an end to her madness....I empathize with her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MarieAntoinette said:

I would be fine with that. I always have liked to spoil myself, but right now I just want to know the ending and be done with the show.

Agree.  Leak the rest of it and let's end the pain now.

I said I would watch til the end, but I'm out. Rhaegal going out not even trying to protect himself with fire, nope, not watching that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lakin1013 said:
This spoiler is believable up to the Night Watch statement.  There is no Castle Black so there is nowhere for Jon to go. It is possible that he will be offered the Iron Throne by acclaim.  

Normally i would agree with you but the show doesnt use common sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lakin1013 said:
This spoiler is believable up to the Night Watch statement.  There is no Castle Black so there is nowhere for Jon to go. It is possible that he will be offered the Iron Throne by acclaim.  

One of the leaks says that Branbot says there must always be a NK beyond the Wall in the far North, so I presume that Jon goes back to rebuild the wall.  Of course it won't have any magic this time, but whatever.  LOL.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×