Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

33 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

I read that they send her as an emissary, that would make sense how only she is inside the castle, which I still can't tell where they are, and how everyone else is outside watching.  Of course anyone trusting Cersei at this point deserves to die for pure stupidity.  It is a sad end to Show Missy's story that she dies for nothing except the stupidity of her queen and everyone around her, if this is how it goes.

That would certainly be within the remit of the overarching message that GRRM weaves throughout his long tale.

50 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Gods be good.  Not even the show can be stupid enough to send Missy into Cersei's hands, can they?  Send her as an envoy?  Are you fucking kidding me?  

Course it can be that stupid! :lol:

Holy shit, so much worse than even I expected! 

1 minute ago, kissdbyfire said:

Course it can be that stupid! :lol:

Holy shit, so much worse than even I expected! 

Yes, and I'm glad.  I'm glad the characters continue to be brutally, inexplicably stupid, and that assuming the rest of the leaks on Dany are correct, they will have destroyed most of the major storylines of the entire series in the last season.  That is some kind of an accomplishment, I guess. 

Just now, Cas Stark said:

Yes, and I'm glad.  I'm glad the characters continue to be brutally, inexplicably stupid, and that assuming the rest of the leaks on Dany are correct, they will have destroyed most of the major storylines of the entire series in the last season.  That is some kind of an accomplishment, I guess. 

I find it completly ridiculous that we are talking about people not accepting danny because she kills inocents when cersei blew the fucking sept!

this is ridiculous! What can danny do in 1 ep that is worse than that?

35 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Pffft! Just what the fuck? There is only one world where this makes sense, and that’s a backwards upside down bit of crap. 

Tormund for the win! 

Hahaaa. Just lampshade it when you don’t know how to write a proper ending. 

LOL  What happened?  Is there word on what becomes of Ghost and Tormund.  I was voting for Ghost to go the Riverlands route with Nymeria but hanging with Tormund could work.  Tormund would be good to him. 

16 minutes ago, Free Northman Reborn said:

One for love - That has to be the climactic one, presumably being Jon. What does Jon love so much that he would kill Dany for it? Figure that out and you may have your answer.

One of the leaks says he finally sees Arya. The Ep 4 leaked summary states that Arya (with the Hound) enters KL when Cersei let’s the people in. So if the “finally sees Arya” part is right Jon kills Dany probably because he thinks Arya died in Dany’s scourge of KL.

2 hours ago, Cas Stark said:

If Jon kills Dany and then fucks off back North to the destroyed wall.

What was the purpose of this story again?  

Oh right, life sucks, it really, really sucks.

Yeah, I genuinely don't get it. This is so awful.

1 minute ago, teej6 said:

One of the leaks says he finally sees Arya. The Ep 4 leaked summary states that Arya (with the Hound) enters KL when Cersei let’s the people in. So if the “finally sees Arya” part is right Jon kills Dany probably because he things Arya died in Dany’s scourge of KL.

That would be worse than bad

1 minute ago, T and A said:

Do the leaks tell us, who kills Cersei?

Well one of them stated that Cersei dies with a mortally wounded Jaime by DragonFire. So apparently Drogon kills her.

1 minute ago, Nic. said:

Well one of them stated that Cersei dies with a mortally wounded Jaime by DragonFire. So apparently Drogon kills her.

There are other leaks where it is either Jamie or Jon... 

Dany not wanting anyone to know about Jon’s true identity is absolute rubbish. All she needs to do is marry him. They still love each other don’t they? 

1 minute ago, Cas Stark said:

Not that I saw for this episode.  But, I may have missed them....it doesn't seem like she dies at least until ep. 5 or maybe 6.

One of the leaks says it’s Jon. 

Archived