Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

Just now, Free Northman Reborn said:

She has to die by being throttled by a little brother of some kind.

That part was never introduced in the show, and chances are that "little brother" will be Victarion in the books. Jaime was always the way too obvious decoy.

1 minute ago, teej6 said:

Dany not wanting anyone to know about Jon’s true identity is absolute rubbish. All she needs to do is marry him. They still love each other don’t they? 

One of the leaks says it’s Jon. 

Jon is a little brother...

1 minute ago, teej6 said:

Dany not wanting anyone to know about Jon’s true identity is absolute rubbish. All she needs to do is marry him. They still love each other don’t they? 

One of the leaks says it’s Jon. 

Both theirs and arya/gendry relationships seem super weird this season. 

3 minutes ago, divica said:

There are other leaks where it is either Jamie or Jon... 

Jon is a valonquar for sure. But, why him though? I mean, yes, we have two more books to built that up, and who knows what GRRM has in his pocket hidden, but still...

7 minutes ago, The Coconut God said:

That part was never introduced in the show, and chances are that "little brother" will be Victarion in the books. Jaime was always the way too obvious decoy.

I don't think Vic ever makes it back out of Slaver's Bay, but we'll probably never know.  And him killing Cersei would be kind of a strange way to end her story.  People have said that R+L was too 'obvious' also, so my guess is that it's Jamie.

2 minutes ago, Free Northman Reborn said:

Victarrion in the books. Wow. Mind blown for the first time in ages. Awesome theory.

Victarion is most likely toast in the next book. He’s a POV and there should be a culling of POVs in the next book. Besides he brought Dany her ships and what other purpose does he serve other than being a total idiot. 

And i thought episode 3 was bad.... I'm not really shocked by these leaks but it's.....very different...than the ending I imagined. I was a fool for thinking that maybe this season would be better since it's the last. But no.

1 minute ago, TheFirstofHerName said:

So Ayra and Jon are going to end up together.   It seems to me that this could really be a possibility.

Imagine that. Grmm reverting to his original plotline.

16 hours ago, sweetsunray said:

IF, and I say IF Jon kills Dany it's likely because she voices a threat to Sansa or Arya, after she showed her destructive side.

And IF, and I again say IF, Drogon fetches Dany's body, but does not kill Jon, it's probably because he's the last dragon and Jon the last dragonrider.

No, it’s because Drogon isn't really Drogon in that scene. It's really Bran, who's still warged into Drogon, and Bran has no reason to kill Jon.

You sure do have to wonder what it is that Bran wants with Dany’s body. Then again, we don’t know what Qyburn had wanted with it either. Of the two of them, I’d rather Bran got it than that Qyburn did.

Whatever comes of it, she won’t be getting the traditional Targaryen funeral than Jon or even the real, unwarged Drogon would have given her. 

Time and again we've been shown that the lady's not for burning. But we don't know why. Yet.

It's probably going to be something incredibly yucky, knowing Martin.

6 minutes ago, divica said:

Euron must be the most bad ass in westeros. How many main characters has he killed? and how many victories has he achieved? 

It is ridiculous the success he has being an idiot... 

Euron will be disturbingly terrifying in the books I hope. The sample chapter was weird as hell. In the show he’s a cartoon villain.

12 minutes ago, The Coconut God said:

No, the entire point is that Tyrion is the obvious decoy that Cersei expects throughout AFFC while at the same time her relationship with Jaime is breaking down. It's supposed to be ironic, and not a shock for the sake of shocks. Victarion, Euron, Arya, Jon, Daenerys... none of these people contribute as much to her arc or mean anything to her character compared to Jaime. 

The fact that some scences have leaked but not the entire episode, makes me think this is not in the actual episode, and all these leaks are questionable at best. They did say they were gonna film alternate endings so noone would actualy know the end until it officially airs. 

4 minutes ago, Lady Anna said:

And i thought episode 3 was bad.... I'm not really shocked by these leaks but it's.....very different...than the ending I imagined. I was a fool for thinking that maybe this season would be better since it's the last. But no.

A lot of people had hopes the show could stick the landing in the last season because it would be GRRM end game and so, it was hoped would be more clever and more logically than the last few seasons of the show.  Alas, that is not to be.  It seems like a mash up of GRRM most basic points...WW are defeated, dragons die, and if Dany does die, then that...but the how and the why seem to be not of interest to the show anymore.

Archived