Jump to content
AEJON TARGARYEN

Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Xemi said:

I wouldn't trust any leaks right now other than Jon killing Dany since they come from the guy whos aid Arya would kill the NK and Theon died charging the NK 4 months in advance. Everything else is highly suspect, even Friki who is usually reliable has been wrong.

I was just trying to see how many people leaked that jon kills danny before it became accepted as true. Because there seems to be alot of people that agree on that.

Personally that would be one of the scenes I would be extra careful if I was HBO...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, House Cambodia said:

Arya is as unsuited to rule as she is to be a wife and mother. She's a loner, a wanderer. And has absolutely no claim to it.

Not saying show Arya is suited for it, but if she's the sole one carrying an heir that Jon can decree to be his heir, that's it as far as show-logic goes. And the show will do a 180° on her ability via the Weasel plotzee. And you'd end up with another "reluctant" hero, someone who doesn't want to be queen, but is forced into it through circumstances and her own choices.

Jon goes to the true North or the wall where Ghost is, and Nymeria is a wolf-queen of her pack.

Edited by sweetsunray

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, divica said:

I was just trying to see how many people leaked that jon kills danny before it became accepted as true. Because there seems to be alot of people that agree on that.

Personally that would be one of the scenes I would be extra careful if I was HBO...

Well, the Dany being killed leaks seems legitimate, so obviously many people are gonna include it in their own "leaks" in order to make them appear legitimate. I don't really care either way whether she lives or not at this point, I just want to know the ending ASAP so I can stop caring about this shitshow already. Hope we get them this week so I don't have to waste 2 and a half hours of my time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, IKnowNothing said:

Has there been any speculation on Danny being pregnant? 

In these more credible source leaks for epi 5 and epi 6? None.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Xemi said:

Well, the Dany being killed leaks seems legitimate, so obviously many people are gonna include it in their own "leaks" in order to make them appear legitimate. I don't really care either way whether she lives or not at this point, I just want to know the ending ASAP so I can stop caring about this shitshow already. Hope we get them this week so I don't have to waste 2 and a half hours of my time.

But before ep 3 nobody would believe that leak. Aren t most of the leaks people are posting here from reddit pretty old?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, divica said:

But before ep 3 nobody would believe that leak. Aren t most of the leaks people are posting here from reddit pretty old?

The most credible leaks are 4-9 months old and they had everything else right so far, one of them includes someone working at VFX for the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, T and A said:

I don't know what you are up too, to be honest. You don't have to root for someone in a story, you know? 

You're contradicting yourself. 

2 hours ago, T and A said:
2 hours ago, Leticia Stark said:

Making her Mad Queen after watching her BFF lose her head, like, are we supposed to not root for her to destroy Cersei? My brother literally CHEERED for her to burn everything when Missandei said "Dracarys" and he hates Dany's guts since season 5.

This is exactly what you are suposed to feel. Feel for her, when she (maybe) burns everything. She won't be the evil villain in the next two episodes.

 

I'm being perfectly clear. Cheering Dany to murder innocents is beyond messed up. Prioritizing Dany's pain over the innocents she's victimizing when she should be protecting them (Protector of the Realm) is beyond messed up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, divica said:

But before ep 3 nobody would believe that leak. Aren t most of the leaks people are posting here from reddit pretty old?

Sure no one believed it because it's wacky and the show hasn't set it up.  But, now after we see the same leakers got a lot of stuff right and we see the show clumsily setting up Dany going crazy...it becomes much more likely that it is a real leak.  I know I thought Arya killing the NK was a fake leak because it reeks of fanfiction and had no set up in the story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Suzanna Stormborn said:

Please do not compare D&D with Shakespeare or Martin or Tolkien.

They do not belong in the same conversation with actual literary genius.

They took Martin's work and absolutely massacred it. This show is a disgrace. No matter what BS they are throwing at us now wrt to Dany it is rushed and makes zero sense.  If she is descending into madness then we have not seen that. She traveled North to help fight for the living and as soon as it's over she ONLY CARES ABOUT THE IRON THRONE NO MATTER WHO DIES OR WHO GETS IN HER WAY. 

This is not how characters are developed. This is how lazy millionaire producers wrap up a project they are bored with.

 You didn't see Danerys doing mad stuff? Are you sure you have read the books or seen the show?

- Massacre of the Masters of Mereen (book and show). Yeah, crucifying people is your regular way of dealing with people. But it doesn't matter does it: because they had no names, where slave owners and were not white. 

- Burning alive of Dickon Tarly. Daenerys is a totally sane person (show only as per now)

- Burning alive of all the Khals. Again, who cares right? See, Masters of Mereen 

- Burning alive of Miri Maz Dur out of revenge. Yeah, sure, complete sane again. 

-Cersei killing Missandei and Daenerys burning shit with Fire: OUT Of CHARCTER! No one saw that comming, for sure. 

How many scenes did we have had with her and Tyrion, where Tyrion tried to stop her from invading KL with Dragons? Since she landed in Westeros. What do you need more?

And what work did they took? The guy has stopped working for years. Well not completely. He developes shows with HBO, while his bookfans attack said guys. I just used examples, of villains that were good developed. I wasn't comparing the writers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

u/SimonR2905

Above is a poster on freefolk. Interesting. Very believable. I hope he's not a fake, bc according to him nothing has been leaked from episode 6, Bran will not rule and multiple endings are in play. Fingers crossed that he is legit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lollygag said:

Cheering Dany to murder innocents is beyond messed up

You've set up a straw man there. No one is supporting that reaction. Some people like their plots and characters in comic book 2D depth, but others like a bit of nuance, 3D characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cas Stark said:

Sure no one believed it because it's wacky and the show hasn't set it up.  But, now after we see the same leakers got a lot of stuff right and we see the show clumsily setting up Dany going crazy...it becomes much more likely that it is a real leak.  I know I thought Arya killing the NK was a fake leak because it reeks of fanfiction and had no set up in the story.

But it still sounds like it will be a really stupid death. I look at the leaks and the only thing that makes sense is that she wants to kill sansa because she is a fucking traitor and jon kills jer to save sansa. Which is like the sadest thing I could imagine… Like killing his girlfriend for the sister that doesn t even like him...

 

And if we look here

they have like 5 sources saying jon kills danny? isn t it a bit too much for a scene this importante?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Lollygag said:

You're contradicting yourself. 

 

I'm being perfectly clear. Cheering Dany to murder innocents is beyond messed up. Prioritizing Dany's pain over the innocents she's victimizing when she should be protecting them (Protector of the Realm) is beyond messed up. 

Ok. Now I understand what you mean. I just used that coment, to state that you won't be totally untouched by her actions. You will feel. That is the word I choose. I definitively, as someone who survived a war, lost most of his relatives, can feel how Daenerys feels. And to a certain degree, I can understand her. Will I cheer for her? Not in a week. But at the moment, Cersei killed Missandei? I could feel for Daenerys. That is all I am trying to say. And that is the villain I want for this story. I don't want a fucking Ice Zombie, created by some forest people.

Edited by T and A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, House Cambodia said:

You've set up a straw man there. No one is supporting that reaction. Some people like their plots and characters in comic book 2D depth, but others like a bit of nuance, 3D characters.

Yes, some are. Literally, and often to the words "Burn them all". That's been the whole point of Dany not going fire & blood on KL is that it will result in the deaths of thousands of innocents.  It's in the very same post you quoted. I've seen it elsewhere on this forum. I've seen it on youtube comment reviews. And at least as of yet, this poster has yet to agree with that statement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, House Cambodia said:

You've set up a straw man there. No one is supporting that reaction. Some people like their plots and characters in comic book 2D depth, but others like a bit of nuance, 3D characters.

This! :cheers:. The last line though regarding the 3D character. Not your previous discussion 

Edited by T and A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, T and A said:

 - Massacre of the Masters of Mereen (book and show). Yeah, crucifying people is your regular way of dealing with people. But it doesn't matter does it: because they had no names, where slave owners and were not white. 

please… this is ridiculous.

- Burning alive of Dickon Tarly. Daenerys is a totally sane person (show only as per now) 

Dickon had the choice. If someone is insane in this situation, it's him

- Burning alive of all the Khals. Again, who cares right? 

Seriously? What options did she have? These guys wanted to have her raped by their HORSES, remember? Good riddance.

- Burning alive of Miri Maz Dur out of revenge. Yeah, sure, complete sane again. 

The Miri Maz Dur who killed her husband and her child? She deserved it; good riddance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

 

A sane person doesn't burn people alive. Would you? Even to the worst people alive? Everything you posted is just to rationalize something horrible. Dickon Tarly had to be burned alive? Really?

Edited by T and A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, T and A said:

A sane person doesn't burn people alive. Would you? Even to the worst people alive?

Hold my beer and send me Ramsay. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

Hold my beer and send me Ramsay. :lol:

Aha. Got you :D. So you understand what emotions mean? Well KL is now Daenerys Ramsay :P

Edited by T and A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, T and A said:

Ok. Now I understand what you mean. I just used that coment, to state that you won't be totally untouched by her actions. You will feel. That is the word I choose. I definitively, as someone who survived a war, lost most of his relatives, can feel how Daenerys feels. And to a certain degree, I can understand her. Will I cheer for her? Not in a week. But at the moment, Cersei killed Missandei? I could feel for Daenerys. That is all I am trying to say. And that is the villain I want for this story. I don't want a fucking Ice Zombie, created by some forest people. 

Ok. I get that as long as it's not used to wipe out the consequences of Dany's reaction or the fact that she needs to own that she put herself into that situation. This episode opened with the casualties of a war which was necessary and ended with casualties of war which wasn't necessary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×