Jump to content
AEJON TARGARYEN

Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

These guys should quit talking.

Nutter says Euron wasn't paying attention during Tyrion's talk w/Cersei about the pregnancy.  Wow, this really is shit.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/game-of-thrones-season-8-director-questions_n_5cd45cb5e4b0796a95d84ece

So characters forget super important stuff, or don’t pay attention during crucial scenes... really... What the actual fuck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

These guys should quit talking.

Nutter says Euron wasn't paying attention during Tyrion's talk w/Cersei about the pregnancy.  Wow, this really is shit.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/game-of-thrones-season-8-director-questions_n_5cd45cb5e4b0796a95d84ece

I think Nutter is just really dumb. As a director he could make small changes to make the story make more sense. In his case he does the reverse...

Probably one of the worst directors of GOT... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kissdbyfire said:

So characters forget super important stuff, or don’t pay attention during crucial scenes... really... What the actual fuck. 

At this point you are almost just seeing random scenes on the screen. You can t try to connect them to what you know from previous eps...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, divica said:

I think Nutter is just really dumb. As a director he could make small changes to make the story make more sense. In his case he does the reverse...

Probably one of the worst directors of GOT... 

Maybe, certainly everything he has said about this episode is dumb.  Not enough CGI for Ghost, but the non physical goodbye was powerful, now we find out that what should have been a huge issue between Euron and Cersei "I've been pregnant for several months but don't show at all" Lannister, is nothing because like Dany and the fleet, he wasn't paying attention.

I guess since I now want to see the show crash and burn, its good that when the showrunners and directors speak they keep on communicating how little they care or pay attention, even to what they are putting on the screen, we've long since lost any tie to the books, but literally, Euron is standing right by Cersei, I thought he even looks at Tyrion after their baby convo?  Truly, atrocious. Anyone still defending this piece of trash as a good show is insane. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

These guys should quit talking.

Nutter says Euron wasn't paying attention during Tyrion's talk w/Cersei about the pregnancy.  Wow, this really is shit.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/game-of-thrones-season-8-director-questions_n_5cd45cb5e4b0796a95d84ece

Nutter also said that Sansa didn't reveal the parentage secret while D&D in 'Inside the Episode' said it was LF move or whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cas Stark said:

Maybe, certainly everything he has said about this episode is dumb.  Not enough CGI for Ghost, but the non physical goodbye was powerful, now we find out that what should have been a huge issue between Euron and Cersei "I've been pregnant for several months but don't show at all" Lannister, is nothing because like Dany and the fleet, he wasn't paying attention.

I guess since I now want to see the show crash and burn, its good that when the showrunners and directors speak they keep on communicating how little they care or pay attention, even to what they are putting on the screen, we've long since lost any tie to the books, but literally, Euron is standing right by Cersei, I thought he even looks at Tyrion after their baby convo?  Truly, atrocious. Anyone still defending this piece of trash as a good show is insane. 

Maybe? we have cersei in 7.7 not drinking wine because she is pregnant. In 8.1 directed by him she is drinking wine! In 8.2 jamie confirms she is pregnant. In 8.4 she is pregnant from euron....

How am I to know if she is lying to everybody, lied to jamie or lied to euron? This is simply shit directing! 

He didn t want jon to touch gohst… why couldn t jon then just talk face to face with ghost saying goodbye to him? He could even film it in a way we don t see jon's hand on ghost...

If he wanted tyrion and cersei to parley why don t have tyrion going inside KL in Exchange for qyburn or another valuable hostage going into danny's camp in order to make sure neither side misbehaves? 

Noone of this things is a matter of Money… it is a meter of inteligence...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Mystical said:

Nutter also said that Sansa didn't reveal the parentage secret while D&D in 'Inside the Episode' said it was LF move or whatever.

Nutter probably forgot that one scene later Tyrion and Varys talk about how Roberts rebellion was a lie since Lyanna wasn’t kidnapped. Probably just like Euron and Dany he wasn’t paying attention. Oh was it in this episode the coffe cup appeared? 

Edited by Nightwish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Maybe, certainly everything he has said about this episode is dumb.  Not enough CGI for Ghost, but the non physical goodbye was powerful, now we find out that what should have been a huge issue between Euron and Cersei "I've been pregnant for several months but don't show at all" Lannister, is nothing because like Dany and the fleet, he wasn't paying attention.

I guess since I now want to see the show crash and burn, its good that when the showrunners and directors speak they keep on communicating how little they care or pay attention, even to what they are putting on the screen, we've long since lost any tie to the books, but literally, Euron is standing right by Cersei, I thought he even looks at Tyrion after their baby convo?  Truly, atrocious. Anyone still defending this piece of trash as a good show is insane. 

I just read that interview w/ Nutter you linked... bejeezus, I don’t know what to say, other than, what a fitting surname he has. 

He said that any reaction from Euron would detract from the Tyrion/Cersei interaction. Well then, don’t have him standing right fucking there! 

Also, probably my fave is when he explains why we didn’t get to see how Sansa and Arya reacted to Jon’s parentage reveal. The reveal had been seen by the audience twice already, and it would have been “wasted time”. WHAT. It’s so bad and hack-y and insane it’s actually hilarious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

These guys should quit talking.

Nutter says Euron wasn't paying attention during Tyrion's talk w/Cersei about the pregnancy.  Wow, this really is shit.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/game-of-thrones-season-8-director-questions_n_5cd45cb5e4b0796a95d84ece

LOL  My gawds, was the idiot trying to cover for Sansa, does he think he's a character in the show?  Yeah, this seems to be one of the ones that should just shut up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I quit this show half-way through ep4, about 4 seasons too late - good grief, what a waste of my precious lifetime. I'll just read up for closure. And even if GRRM were to finish the series (yeah, right), I sure as hell would never read them.

Edited by Mindwalker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

I just read that interview w/ Nutter you linked... bejeezus, I don’t know what to say, other than, what a fitting surname he has. 

He said that any reaction from Euron would detract from the Tyrion/Cersei interaction. Well then, don’t have him standing right fucking there! 

Also, probably my fave is when he explains why we didn’t get to see how Sansa and Arya reacted to Jon’s parentage reveal. The reveal had been seen by the audience twice already, and it would have been “wasted time”. WHAT. It’s so bad and hack-y and insane it’s actually hilarious. 

Yeah, he has some point that the 'reveal' has been done already several times.  Gee, whose fault is that?  It's a scripted show, if they think the have done the reveal too many times, they should have done something different.  The way they talk you would think it was different writers and showrunners every season, stuck with what the last guys did and not the same two from day one.

Jon revealing that he's not their brother to the Starks should be the MOST important reveal outside of Jon learning it himself.  Especially since we see Arya decides the next time we see her to go back to her fucking kill list and says she's never returning to Winterfell???????  Are the two related?  We have no idea, because we have no idea how Arya reactions to this news.  

The thing is, Nutter is about 10x the director that the showrunners are and they're doing the last episode so that should be a real doozy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, divica said:

Maybe? we have cersei in 7.7 not drinking wine because she is pregnant. In 8.1 directed by him she is drinking wine! In 8.2 jamie confirms she is pregnant. In 8.4 she is pregnant from euron....

How am I to know if she is lying to everybody, lied to jamie or lied to euron? This is simply shit directing! 

You certainly are not supposed to know! That's the whole point here. 

This will turn out to be a pretty important plot point once the truth is outed. Don't expect to be able to know yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

I just read that interview w/ Nutter you linked... bejeezus, I don’t know what to say, other than, what a fitting surname he has. 

He said that any reaction from Euron would detract from the Tyrion/Cersei interaction. Well then, don’t have him standing right fucking there! 

This will be important. Euron certainly noticed, but he was poker facing. Again, this is going to be an important plot point. He's going to realize he's been had, then try to switch sides away from Cersei and towards Dany. But this proves to be too little too late, and the DJT side kills him anyway. 

Nutter was trying to cover this all up so what happens tomorrow will somehow be a surprise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

You certainly are not supposed to know! That's the whole point here. 

This will turn out to be a pretty important plot point once the truth is outed. Don't expect to be able to know yet.

You do realize that the logical conclusion is that she was never pregnant or had an abort.

However, after sleeping once with euron she was preg again...

Poor arya and brienne if they are as fertile as cersei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, divica said:

You do realize that the logical conclusion is that she was never pregnant or had an abort.

However, after sleeping once with euron she was preg again...

Poor arya and brienne if they are as fertile as cersei

Your mistake is ever believing anything Cersei has said. Every single word of it about her alleged pregnancy or pregnancies has been a manipulative lie. You'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

This will be important. Euron certainly noticed, but he was poker facing. Again, this is going to be an important plot point. He's going to realize he's been had, then try to switch sides away from Cersei and towards Dany. But this proves to be too little too late, and the DJT side kills him anyway. 

Nutter was trying to cover this all up so what happens tomorrow will somehow be a surprise.

Ah, of course! I forgot that every plot hole is a plot point that will be a super awesome twist to be revealed in the next episode/series. /s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Ah, of course! I forgot that every plot hole is a plot point that will be a super awesome twist to be revealed in the next episode/series. /s

No, not every one, don't be silly.

But this particular one quite specifically will be, and you'll know this 26 hours from now.

Cersei's lies about her pregnancy may have to wait till next week when Bran and Sansa finally make it down to the aftermath in King's Landing. Not sure on that one.

Edited by CrypticWeirwood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

No, not every one, don't be silly.

But this particular one quite specifically will be, and you'll know this 30 hours from now.

Cersei's lies about her pregnancy may have to wait till next week when Bran and Sansa finally make it down to the aftermath in King's Landing. Not sure on that one.

And which stark will stay in winterfell? Or there must always be a stark in winterfell doesn t matter anymore?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×