Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

Just now, CrypticWeirwood said:

Somewhere it was said by someone officious -- don't ask me to find it now -- that the reason they're doing prequels only is that tonight will be the kind of ending that there can never be sequel to.

I believe they thought that when they said it. However they can t change the opinion people have of GOT without changing the finale...

26 minutes ago, divica said:

That small council is the biggest joke I have ever heard. Nearly as good as the dothriaki deciding to attack essos to free slaves…

For some reason they won t avenge their kahlesi, will have 1 single khal to rule them all, will abandon the lands thousands of them died defending from the ww, the khal will be anti slavery for some reason… Even if the dothriaki are known slavers...

Why would they avenge her if their writ of habeas corpus comes back empty? No body, no problem.

2 minutes ago, divica said:

I believe they thought that when they said it. However they can t change the opinion people have of GOT without changing the finale...

A five-minute voiceover aftermath by the Kit in the North doesn't seem like it would do any good. We'd just laugh at them. Well, I would. I can't speak for the rest of you.

1 minute ago, TheFirstofHerName said:

Everyone is depressed.  I just want to make it through tonight’s episode so I can say I made it through the bitter end.  

You need some tequila. I’ll tell you, it works wonders. :D

5 minutes ago, TheFirstofHerName said:

Everyone is depressed.  I just want to make it through tonight’s episode so I can say I made it to the bitter end.  

The closer the ep is the more depressed I get… It just feels to an awful conclusion to the saga..

3 minutes ago, divica said:

I have doubts that they won t be fired from sw. Depending on how s8 ages (I would say it will get even more hate) D&D are everything SW needs to get away from. It just doesn t make sense for them to be responsable for a sw movie if it becomes acepted they ruined GOT...

At this point it is just wishfull thinking from the fans. 

They won't be. Then again Kathlean Kennedy has a record of hiring and firing writers/directors for Lucassfilm.

We don't really know what D&D can do outside of this to be honest wouldn't say this is something SW needs to get away from yet. Before Last Jedi I would have said Rian Johnson a great knew scfi director is exactly what SW needed with a new take and looked how that turned out ( I liked it but know many hated it).

19 minutes ago, divica said:

But then you will need to watch the ep again!

Why.

18 minutes ago, TheFirstofHerName said:

LOL.......no tequila but I do have some wine!

That will do. You’ll only need larger doses! :D

18 minutes ago, Prince of the North said:

I'll be enjoying an adult beverage tonight to celebrate the abomination's merciful ending.  Nothing special, mind you.  It doesn't deserve that...but I am glad it's finally over. 

Ah-fucking-Men! :cheers:

2 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

I banged half a bottle of rum. It doesn't work.

Worked fine for me, I slept through 2/3 of it. Althoughthe 1/3 I did watch bored me to tears. 

Archived