Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

17 hours ago, Grail King said:

Afterwards is season 7-7, not before, so explain how Euron knew where to attack prior to 7-3?

How did Euron get the info ?

There is a turn cloak in Danny's camp; who?

Have you looked at a map of Dragon stone lately? they knew the fleet was at Dragonstone, not hard to keep an eye on them, it's not that far from KL, only a three day sail tops, probably two with Euron's ships. 

17 hours ago, Grail King said:

You said he won't collude with Cersei to win the war, I never mentioned the word collude with Cersei for the war, his motivation is saving Jaime and the child.

Cersei is also playing Tyrion, I'm sure of that, just like she's manipulating Jaime with the baby, I'm sure she's pregnant, not sure it's Jaime's.

He is on trial for treason, according to the leaks we are discussing. 

Friki put out another vid.  He says that Yara is also at Tyrion's trial.  So I guess that could be mean Theon is dead.  Yara being alive would also likely mean Theon is not ruling the Iron Islands in the end, even if he lives.  

He also confirmed the actor in the golden armor (or now he says it may be a golden "outfit" like Oberyn used to wear) is named Toby Osbourne.  He thinks he is playing a Dornish character, not a Golden Company man, but that is just his speculation.

He also said the second unknown actor is wearing green, and he thinks it may be Howland Reed, but again, that's just his speculation.  I don't think he mentioned the man was wearing green in his other vid though, so that bit is new.  

And he speculates that this gathering may be dividing up Westeros into a new political system instead of just conducting Tyrion's trial. 

10 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

Friki put out another vid.  He says that Yara is also at Tyrion's trial.  So I guess that could be mean Theon is dead.  Yara being alive would also likely mean Theon is not ruling the Iron Islands in the end, even if he lives.  

He also confirmed the actor in the golden armor (or now he says it may be a golden "outfit" like Oberyn used to wear) is named Toby Osbourne.  He thinks he is playing a Dornish character, not a Golden Company man, but that is just his speculation.

He also said the second unknown actor is wearing green, and he thinks it may be Howland Reed, but again, that's just his speculation.  I don't think he mentioned the man was wearing green in his other vid though, so that bit is new.  

And he speculates that this gathering may be dividing up Westeros into a new political system instead of just conducting Tyrion's trial. 

i don't think that last point is really accurate. he is speculating if we can infer who are the lords paramounts of the different kingdoms based on who is at the dragon pit. 

37 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

In other words, all he knows is a bunch of the actors filmed a scene in the dragon pit, might be a trial, might be a great council, he has no idea.

1 hour ago, jcmontea said:

i don't think that last point is really accurate. he is speculating if we can infer who are the lords paramounts of the different kingdoms based on who is at the dragon pit. 

The vid was in Spanish, which I don't speak, so I was going off one of the translations on Freefolk.  That translation used the phrase "they will be splited" to describe what Friki said.  That implied a new political system to me.  Maybe the translator got it wrong.  

Rereading my post, I did seem to imply they were holding a great council as well as conducting Tyrion's trial though, and that wasn't from the translation.  My mistake.   

EDIT:  Actually, there is another translation thread on Freefolk that does say Friki speculates that the meeting in the Dragonpit serves to distribute power in Westeros in addition to conducting Tyrion's trial.  

The two threads:  Link1 and Link2  

1 hour ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

The vid was in Spanish, which I don't speak, so I was going off one of the translations on Freefolk.  That translation used the phrase "they will be splited" to describe what Friki said.  That implied a new political system to me.  Maybe the translator got it wrong.  

Rereading my post, I did seem to imply they were holding a great council as well as conducting Tyrion's trial though, and that wasn't from the translation.  My mistake.   

EDIT:  Actually, there is another translation thread on Freefolk that does say Friki speculates that the meeting in the Dragonpit serves to distribute power in Westeros in addition to conducting Tyrion's trial.  

The two threads:  Link1 and Link2  

I personally saw the video and these people are translating it incorrectly. 

What he speculates about is if the people at the council reflect the distribution of power in post war Westeros. Sansa the North, Sam the Reach, the guy in the golden costume Dorne, Yara the Iron Islands, possibly Brienne the Stormlands. But he also says Dany and Jon would have the crownlanda if they are on the throne. 

And he is up front that the potential holes in his theory are that there is no Riverlands person present and then says maybe Arya because of the Tully connection, or maybe the other mysterious person or maybe even Davos gets it along with being Jon’s Hand. 

And he says maybe this is a sort of Great Council. 

And that is it. 

On 9/20/2018 at 1:25 AM, Grail King said:

Afterwards is season 7-7, not before, so explain how Euron knew where to attack prior to 7-3?

How did Euron get the info ?

There is a turn cloak in Danny's camp; who?

Besides, in an effort to killl the SS's, Tyrion loses half of Dany's fleet, not to mention Theon and Yara? Pul-lease. 

1 hour ago, jcmontea said:

I personally saw the video and these people are translating it incorrectly. 

What he speculates about is if the people at the council reflect the distribution of power in post war Westeros. Sansa the North, Sam the Reach, the guy in the golden costume Dorne, Yara the Iron Islands, possibly Brienne the Stormlands. But he also says Dany and Jon would have the crownlanda if they are on the throne. 

And he is up front that the potential holes in his theory are that there is no Riverlands person present and then says maybe Arya because of the Tully connection, or maybe the other mysterious person or maybe even Davos gets it along with being Jon’s Hand. 

And he says maybe this is a sort of Great Council. 

And that is it. 

So maybe Tyrion is there to receive the Westerlands, and is not on trial at all. 

10 hours ago, Error-504 said:

So maybe Tyrion is there to receive the Westerlands, and is not on trial at all. 

No. But he could be tried by his fellow Lords Paramount 

Although I doubt it and even Friki says there are problems with that theory

6 hours ago, alienarea said:

What the dragonpit scene seems to confirm is that magic will be gone in the end.

Bran literally uses magic to tell Tyrion somwthing according to the leak so not sure how the dragonpit scene says anything about the existence of magic being gone

It still seems odd to me that Jon and/or Daenerys are not there at a meeting of this apparent dual significance. If the wars are over and WF is being rebuilt it would seem that a meeting of this show ending magnitude could be scheduled so that one or both could attend, if one/both were still alive and especially if one/both were sitting on the throne. So no one at the meeting has made any comment at all about their status? I guess perhaps they could be edited in later if it was meant for them to attend.   

Maybe this is when Jon is with Cersei? Could this take place in the midpoint of the season rather than the end?

And Dany could be with her people. Greyworm and Missendei arent there right? Nor Varys?

This scene is turning into another Stark judge jury and executioner scene (Sansa Bran and Arya). 

Thats the only explanation i can come up with. Either Jon and Dany are dead or their allegiance splits. The former is possible, but crappy. 

Do we know that it is 8x06. Could be 8x04 or the like. I.e.: Jons parentage reveal, moves are made, people get sentenced, dust settles and then we have the "end".

3 hours ago, Lady Ren said:

Maybe this is when Jon is with Cersei? Could this take place in the midpoint of the season rather than the end?

And Dany could be with her people. Greyworm and Missendei arent there right? Nor Varys?

This scene is turning into another Stark judge jury and executioner scene (Sansa Bran and Arya). 

Thats the only explanation i can come up with. Either Jon and Dany are dead or their allegiance splits. The former is possible, but crappy. 

Do we know that it is 8x06. Could be 8x04 or the like. I.e.: Jons parentage reveal, moves are made, people get sentenced, dust settles and then we have the "end".

Friki indicated it is from the Finale. It is being held in the Dragonpit at Kings Landing. I doubt Cersei would offer this location to the Starks (Cersei hates the Starks, especially Sansa, and is on Arya's kill list) for a trial and a discussion about distributing the land of the Kingdom. I believe Gray Worm is there with some of his Unsullied soldiers. And Friki reported Davos is running the meeting. I seriously doubt it is from earlier in the season. 

5 hours ago, DisneyDoc2425 said:

Friki indicated it is from the Finale. It is being held in the Dragonpit at Kings Landing. I doubt Cersei would offer this location to the Starks (Cersei hates the Starks, especially Sansa, and is on Arya's kill list) for a trial and a discussion about distributing the land of the Kingdom. I believe Gray Worm is there with some of his Unsullied soldiers. And Friki reported Davos is running the meeting. I seriously doubt it is from earlier in the season. 

Wouldn't it feel or be too soon to parse Westeros?

51 minutes ago, DisneyDoc2425 said:

Friki had reported that he felt the meeting in question takes place after the wars were over and WF was in the process of being rebuilt. He did not indicate exactly how soon after.

OKay, what makes him think that?, did he mention any major costume changes, or scene changes, was this scene still in the DP?

If it's sometime after the war I expect it in a hall or inn ,something.

YT sucks it translation, and I couldn't find this in English.

8 hours ago, Grail King said:

OKay, what makes him think that?, did he mention any major costume changes, or scene changes, was this scene still in the DP?

If it's sometime after the war I expect it in a hall or inn ,something.

YT sucks it translation, and I couldn't find this in English.

Please see Friki's English videos from 9/7 (his mention of it being held after the wars and WF is starting to be rebuilt) and 9/15. He reports  the meeting is in the Dragonpit at Kings Landing which is the seat of power in the Iron Throne. With all the destruction reportedly to take place around Kings Landing perhaps it is the only place left standing (just my thought). All this is obviously dependent on Friki's source being reliable coupled with some of his own thoughts (embellishments?) about some of the ideas he presented. Personally I have my own doubts about the validity of all he said.  But is does seem pretty likely (reported on other sites) that something is going to occur in the Dragonpit.

Archived