TTTNE 471: The Musical

First of My Name

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I mean, yeah, from a certain point of view you could say I did, but it doesn't feel like it... never mind. The next five years will be richer in life events. And thanks for reassuring me :grouphug:

oh, yeah our birthdays are kinda close, right? You are a December baby too.

And by the way, I'm playing with the idea of a potential birthday trip to Vienna. I might hit you up in pm If/when I commit to  anything. 

And my commie roots share your opinion about such work arrangement. :commie:

You are welcome. :grouphug: This is why we are here.

And I am sure in the next few years, you will reach many milestons that will mean a lot to you. :)

Of course, December babies are the best. ;) Right, @Lany Freelove Cassandra ? Let's say we count early January babies here too, they are just a little late. (@The BlackBear)

A birthday trip to Vienna is an excellent plan, I hope it works out. I do not know when and how I will be able to visit there next, but sure, message me.

:commie:

5 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

It shall be my mission to change you from commie scum to a loyal Imperialist, with use of the dungeon if required.

NEVER! :commie:

6 hours ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

It's just Friday and Saturday...and most kids are still up playing on-line at that time, but Alex is one of those who need 10+ hours of sleep, so it's often nearly noon before he gets up.  I would never allow it on a school night.  I make him shower at 9, in bed by 9:30 because he's so hard to get up at 6 (8 hours really is his minimum amount of sleep needed)

I am one of those people who need a lot of sleep too. I cannot rely on my parents to tell me when to go to sleep anymore, though. :P

13 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

No getting up at 5 next week! Woohoo!

You have achieved a lot, RB! Look, you are in your own excellent new apartment, which is a big achievement at that age. :) You also have a MA, which is great.

And here I am turning 26 in less than two months. <_<

I got that reference.

Why would I be careful about that? I am not afraid to show it!

My grandfather would be so proud.

:commie::commie::commie::commie::commie:

^ Commie emoticon being used in its literal sense for once.

I actually agree with your view on the work arrangement, I'm just teasing :P 

So me you and Rhae are all December babies? Interesting, the fertility goddess portrayed by Kristen Chenoweth clearly knows her stuff then!

12 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

You are welcome. :grouphug: This is why we are here.

And I am sure in the next few years, you will reach many milestons that will mean a lot to you. :)

Of course, December babies are the best. ;) Right, @Lany Freelove Cassandra ? Let's say we count early January babies here too, they are just a little late. (@The BlackBear)

A birthday trip to Vienna is an excellent plan, I hope it works out. I do not know when and how I will be able to visit there next, but sure, message me.

:commie:

I am one of those people who need a lot of sleep too. I cannot rely on my parents to tell me when to go to sleep anymore, though. :P

Thank you :):) And yeah, I hope so, we'll see. 

Yeah, December babies are most definitely the best. :cheers: <- that's eggnog. 

Yeah, this is just like a theory with a ton of ifs. If I book that trip and if I go and if you happen to be in town (and if you want to hang out). And we'll see how many of those ifs actually happen :lol: 

Me too, give me all the sleep there is. Oh, next Thursday I'll finally have a bed. :commie: (back to non-literal sense)

8 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

I was a week late, so I'm basically a December baby.

:cheers: 

I was actually three weeks early, I was supposed to be a Christmas baby... I suppose that explains a lot. 

14 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Where to start?, force lightning or weed killer?, either way, you shall pay the price for your lack of vision (unless I’m bribed, preferably with hop hops)

Also Helena, as you’re a mod I feel you should raise the possibility of a force lightning emoji, it would be far more useful than many of the others.

13 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I actually agree with your view on the work arrangement, I'm just teasing :P 

So me you and Rhae are all December babies? Interesting, the fertility goddess portrayed by Kristen Chenoweth clearly knows her stuff then!

I'm a December baby as well.  :) 

Morning my lovelies :kiss: 

On 22/10/2017 at 5:44 AM, Buckwheat said:

Zaaaaaaar! How are you doing?

Hi BUCKY

I know I know I took forever to reply... I just haven't been too involved with the net world at all these days! 

But SS always draws me around.

DECEMBER WIIIIIIIIIILL BE MA-A-A-GIC AGAIN

3 hours ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

I'm a December baby as well.  :) 

Morning my lovelies :kiss: 

I have a bunch of loud, annoying, inconsiderate, rude, idiotic college students under my window. 

Yes, I know I was a college student a year and a half ago too. No, I never made noise under people's windows at 0:30 on a weekday. 

God I hate college students. The ones living in my street at least. I'm fine with others. 

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::bawl::bawl::bawl: 

15 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I have a supernatural entity here!

A ghost?  what does it do?  I lived in a haunted house when I was like 5...it was really scary (we moved pretty quickly---found out it used to be a funeral home)

14 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I have a bunch of loud, annoying, inconsiderate, rude, idiotic college students under my window. 

Yes, I know I was a college student a year and a half ago too. No, I never made noise under people's windows at 0:30 on a weekday. 

God I hate college students. The ones living in my street at least. I'm fine with others. 

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::bawl::bawl::bawl: 

I also hate people's dogs that start barking at 4 in the morning. I get up at 5, damn it, that's more than early enough. (it's especially bad in the spring and fall when we have the windows open)

13 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I am coming down with flu. Grim stuff.

I hope not.  :(  Feel better soon :grouphug:

I realize I haven't contributed to the theme yet, so here's a song I just introduced my son to.

41 minutes ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

A ghost?  what does it do?  I lived in a haunted house when I was like 5...it was really scary (we moved pretty quickly---found out it used to be a funeral home)

I also hate people's dogs that start barking at 4 in the morning. I get up at 5, damn it, that's more than early enough. (it's especially bad in the spring and fall when we have the windows open)

I realize I haven't contributed to the theme yet, so here's a song I just introduced my son to.

Oh you have been absent for a while! Supernatural entity is Bucky's, um...well I don't want to put labels on the relationship for her and we have always just called him supernatural entity here :P but I'm sure you get the idea now.

and yeah, it's flu, I feel suitably sorry for myself

14 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I am coming down with flu. Grim stuff.

Ohhhh get Well soon!!!! :cheers: (<- hot tea) 

1 hour ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

The supernatural entity is Buckwheat's significant other. I'm not sure why we still call him that but it's admittedly more creative than "boyfriend". 

I actually prefer dogs to drunk adolescents. Dogs bark because they have something to bark at, usually. College students get drunk and make noise at night in the middle of a work week because they are asshats. And I grew up with dogs in the yard so I don't even really wake up to them actually. Sorry the neighbor's dog bothers you, it must be awful to be woken up at 4 :/ 

well this day was as crappy as the night preceding it. Why isn't the tax and customs office open when the internet says it's open? But at least my gas bill was 2 euros. Need to run a few errands before I can get home to use up the leftover pumpkin and make another batch of muffins. #grandmarhaenys 

On 10/19/2017 at 7:07 AM, RhaenysB said:

We so I've been telling you all that I want a puppy. I really really want a puppy and I'm kinda playing with the idea of ditching the new laptop investment in January and just getting a puppy instead. That will of course heavily depend on how my current laptop is holding up. Since it's 5 years old, I'm now working from that, and does all sorts of funny things, there's a big chance that I'll have to replace it sooner rather than later. In any case, the whole puppy obsession might calm down when I go home and get to cuddle the dogs. I just sooooo want to cuddle something!!!! Like a soft, fluffy puppy or a cute, chubby baby or something. 

Kitten? 

On 10/21/2017 at 1:23 PM, Zar Lannister said:

Also, Booooo! again

*apparition dissolves*

No Joffrey Antoinette? Unacceptable :P

On 10/23/2017 at 4:49 AM, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

BOO!

Boo! 

On 10/23/2017 at 8:05 AM, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

Funny thing, my son (who's now 15! yikes!) is working on Friday and Saturday nights at a place called "Land of Fear" where his job is to scare people.  There are small children who work there too! (their parents work there).  It's kinda weird.  (as a temp/seasonal job they don't have to follow age/pay rules, as long as a parent signs off on it)

Sounds like a fun experience! I was working at DQ when I was 15 :lol: probably scared a few customers. 

Hey hey y’all! 

Archived