Secret Santa XII - Gifts are arriving!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

Santa came to MY HOUSE!!!!  I received some beautifully packaged gifts.  SOMEBODY has been spying on my activity in the BIRD THREAD.

https://imgur.com/a/Pv7MK

I'm on the phone, so I hope the link works.  The soaps are beautiful and will be much appreciated all year.  THE BIRD BOOKS WILL LIVE IN MY PURSE.  :snaffles books:

I think I know who you are.  THANK you from the bottom of my heart.

OKAY SO...

After some investigations to decide whether or not the surplus of goods in the mailbox did indeed belong to SS or a decoy (it’s happened :lol:). I guess I can safely assume that the arrival of A pound of Pike Roast Starbucks Coffee and A Platinum Sinatra (:love:) cd are from my SS. Lany refuses to confirm or deny and I don’t have many clues to who my SS is because WELL, customs took the invoices :lol:.

So... thank you SS! Your gifts are appreciated.

I received two packages while I was out shopping the other day. One is a small 5" x 5" package in perfect shape, and the other, larger, package looks like a sumi wrestler sat on it! :o 

I've been looking at it trying to decide if I should open it, or complain to Amazon, or what. If my SS could tell Lany what I should do, it would be helpful. If the gift is something scrunchable, maybe there's no harm done?

And thank-you, my sweet, I have been so absent minded and I forgot to link to the thread, please forgive me for not posting my questionnaire! I look forward to opening the gifts, sooner or later! <3 <3 <3 

On 12/14/2017 at 7:39 PM, Fragile Bird said:

I received two packages while I was out shopping the other day. One is a small 5" x 5" package in perfect shape, and the other, larger, package looks like a sumi wrestler sat on it! :o 

I've been looking at it trying to decide if I should open it, or complain to Amazon, or what. If my SS could tell Lany what I should do, it would be helpful. If the gift is something scrunchable, maybe there's no harm done?

And thank-you, my sweet, I have been so absent minded and I forgot to link to the thread, please forgive me for not posting my questionnaire! I look forward to opening the gifts, sooner or later! <3 <3 <3 

your secret santa says "oh, ummm, I think that's ok, yes, ok"  and "oh, there's another one coming too"

So turns out the box I received from Amazon yesterday that I had left unopened in the corner was in fact not the book I had ordered, but a very generous gift from my wonderful Secret Santa! After I received a bit of a poke from Lany this evening I went to open the box to find three Amazon gift bags.

The first gift I opened was the little game Love Letter! I have never played it, but I had heard of it before and it looks awesome. I have since watched the Tabletop with Wil Wheaton episodes on it and can't wait to play. Great choice, SS!

Second gift I opened was another tabletop game; Seven Wonders Duel which is a game I've wanted to play with the husband for a while. Thank you for granting my wish!

Last gift I opened is a hand cream with a Lavender scent. It smells really wonderful, and it's my favorite color. :P 

Gifts

Thank you so much SS! A little elf (well, Lany) tells me I still have to keep my eye out for packages from you, and you have already been so generous! I will post again as soon as I've got something to report.

Yay pictures!

My Secret Santa gift also arrived today through the letterbox. The puppy (yes, he will always be the puppy, despite being over three years old now) almost decided to claim it for himself but I stopped him in time. I have the package underneath the tree, and will open it Christmas Day after work :) thank you SS, I’m very excited to see what you bought. 

well now a gift arrived thursday but @She Who Must Be Obeyed hid it because it also had Karate Princess' name on it...but it is now confirmed as a SS gift...but no opening 'round here til the big day...but thanks to my great santa for including Princess, she will be so excited...as am i ;)

:smoking:

On 12/15/2017 at 10:35 PM, Turinqui-Calima said:

So turns out the box I received from Amazon yesterday that I had left unopened in the corner was in fact not the book I had ordered, but a very generous gift from my wonderful Secret Santa! After I received a bit of a poke from Lany this evening I went to open the box to find three Amazon gift bags.

The first gift I opened was the little game Love Letter! I have never played it, but I had heard of it before and it looks awesome. I have since watched the Tabletop with Wil Wheaton episodes on it and can't wait to play. Great choice, SS!

Second gift I opened was another tabletop game; Seven Wonders Duel which is a game I've wanted to play with the husband for a while. Thank you for granting my wish!

Last gift I opened is a hand cream with a Lavender scent. It smells really wonderful, and it's my favorite color. :P 

Gifts

Thank you so much SS! A little elf (well, Lany) tells me I still have to keep my eye out for packages from you, and you have already been so generous! I will post again as soon as I've got something to report.

Those sound like awesome gifts!

Archived