The Walking Dead: Because Season Ate Nine (Comic Spoiler Thread)

A True Kaniggit

5 minutes ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Take that back!

:spank:

I don't think I can take back dragging the TV into the bathroom so I could rewatch that scene with my trusty shower head.

It detaches from the wall like in an old folks' home!

13 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

I don't think I can take back dragging the TV into the bathroom so I could rewatch that scene with my trusty shower head.

dude....

20 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Obviously that was a joke.

Still, it was a weird fucking joke.  Even for you.  And Lauren Cohen is certainly beyond "moderately attractive."

Anyway, without Rick and Maggie and maybe Michonne, the show is aptly titled.  They need to end it.

On 7/28/2018 at 3:48 AM, Jace, Basilissa said:

Obviously that was a joke. 

I took a bath and watched on my fancy phone.

I thought it was a fantastic joke, way below the level of Gunn!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, HokieStone said:

So....anyone on this board still watching Fear The Walking Dead?

Big plot hole from the last few episodes...how did Al let her SWAT truck get stolen?  Does she just leave the keys sitting in it?

The woman who has it is the wife of the truck driver isn't she?

She must leave them in there. 

• 3 weeks later...

ok so the various actors leaving (which I assume means dying) has me curious about the new season in the hope it will shake things up. However I didn't watch any of the previous season beyond the premier. Are there any episodes that are required viewing? I might watch the season finale as they often work as 2 parters with the next season premier. I don't think I could handle watching the whole season as it's likely to drain any good will for the new one. Plus I roughly know what's going on between the comics and the fact every moment of interest is advertised on all the geek sites i visit.

My brother was watching a low budget walking dead parody movie on TV the other day. It was pretty bad but the Rick parody was quite good.

I've watched the premiere, 'cause I was at my parents house, but I no longer have AMC at my house, so I think this is it for me. Maybe, when the season gets released on Netflix I'll watch.

Anyway, the wagon bits were extremely stupid.

6 hours ago, Corvinus said:

Anyway, the wagon bits were extremely stupid.

Yes, why did they need to take it or that other equipment from a museum?  Wouldn't you want to build new ones?

Overall, I thought the premiere was meh, which is I suppose as good as it gets for TWD these days.  I like the way they adapted the comic version of Maggie executing Gregory.  TV Rick would never be as pissed about that as comic Rick was.

2 minutes ago, DMC said:

Yes, why did they need to take it or that other equipment from a museum?  Wouldn't you want to build new ones?

Overall, I thought the premiere was meh, which is I suppose as good as it gets for TWD these days.  I like the way they adapted the comic version of Maggie executing Gregory.  TV Rick would never be as pissed about that as comic Rick was.

I can understand the plow, because apparently no one knew how to make one. But they could have just used cars, or car axles and wheels to make wagons. In fact, they even had one.

Also, the part when they get 'overwhelmed' by walkers, leading to that guy's death, which is the whole reason for the conflict in the latter part of the episode. Except, once the guy gets knocked down and is dying, it looks like they had no trouble clearing out the walkers. smh

Just now, Corvinus said:

Also, the part when they get 'overwhelmed' by walkers, leading to that guy's death, which is the whole reason for the conflict in the latter part of the episode. Except, once the guy gets knocked down and is dying, it looks like they had no trouble clearing out the walkers.

Yeah it's like wait...why are you running?  Just put everything down and go take them out like we've seen you do 100 times before.

Archived