The Walking Dead: Because Season Ate Nine (Comic Spoiler Thread)

A True Kaniggit

31 minutes ago, HokieStone said:

Yeah, this article makes it clear he wasn't happy with how the character was underutilized.  And I agree with him...the character had a pretty cool introduction...and then was left largely in the background for a few seasons.

Which is why the shows needs to understand which characters are working / interesting and continue to cut the dead weight, people who's welcome has worn out. I couldn't be much happier that Carl, Rick, and Maggie are out of the picture. Too bad we lost Jesus but if his character was going to keep sulking over being elected leader then good riddance now rather than making his character annoying.

Just watched episode 4, I haven't read through this season's posts but I have to say... there is no hell way on earth they just killed Rick off there. Falling off a horse and being impaled? not a hope in hell this show would let him go out like that on such a low key. Had he actually died, it would no doubt have been sacrificing himself for Daryl, Maggie, his daughter or some such... and you would have seen every last bloody detail right down to his last breath. This is the same show that had Carl's death milked  out over half a season.  I know the actor is leaving but unless they show his face being eaten next episode it is blatantly obvious they've left the door open for his return should he choose it.

Archived