Favorite Bannermen by region and why

UFT

North - Bolton they are creepy and very deadly I appreciate a good torture for fun type. 

Riverlands - Darry they are extremly loyal to the Targs and I appreciate that in a bannermen. 

Vale - Royce of Runestone, Robar Royce was a legend beyound measure and Yohn us awesome as well, I forget the name of Yohns 3rd son but he was one brave mother sucker. 

Westerlands - Lannisters I enjoy every Lannister accept Cersie but she isnt exactly written to be liked either. The Lannister king who dressed in womans garments is hilarious lol. 

Crown Lands - Valaryons because they are bad ass and control a powerful fleet. 

Reach - Hightowers because they are epic and on even strength with house Tyrell and Lannister maybe even surpassing both in wealth. 

Dorne - Martells because they are very proud and take care of there family even when there bastards. 

The North - House Reed because I am curious about crannogmen and Greywater Watch.

Riverlands - House Smallwood becuase Lady Smallwood was so nice in Arya chapters.

Vale - House Royce. I like almost all of the Royces and even those that I don't like are interesting at least.

Westerlands - I don't know much about Westerlands so I'll say House Reyne because they have a good song and an interesting story.

Crownlands - House Valaryon. Other houses are just boring.

Reach - House Redwyne because of Olenna and they make WINE!

Dorne - House Dayne. I don't know much about the other houses.

Stormlands - House Tarth of the Sapphire Island. If I have to live in Westeros I would want to live in Tarth.

Iron Islands - House Harlaw. Mainly because of Rodrick

I would say

North: the Dustins, great house one of the oldest and most likely one of the more powerfull vassals to Winterfell. Great history with men like Rodric the Ruin and a badass coat of arms.

Iron Island: the Harlaws or Goodbrothers. Mainly because they seem less incline to the old way but are still badass

Riverlands: Nesbrocs or Brackens. Both great history both have theyre heros and vilains and great coat of arms.

Vale: Royces. They are ancient and of first men descent. And they are the second most powerfull house of what was the place of arrival of the andals.

Crownlands: Velaryons. Best house of Valyrian descent with both badass word and coat of arms and the sea snake

Reach: Rowans. I find their mythological founding to be one of the more beautiful story's of Westeros. And they are one of the more powerfull houses of the reach.

Stormlands: Carons/Swanns or Tarth. All of them have either good history or good coat of arms.

Westerlands: Lydden. The fact that one of them manage to become King of the Rock is quite a achievement even if he took the Lannister name. I also like the Reynes or the Marbrands both quite Badass.

Dorne: Daynes or Folwers. Both have rich history and badass kings and I like their coat of arms.

Archived