PebbleCon 24 November - Southend

Hi,

A while ago I started a thread for my 40th BD celebrations, only its been so long ago that its now been achieved, hence this new one.

Most people who know me are on my FB feed and have already been invited.  But for those that are not on it or have been accidently missed you are most welcome to come to my Party.

Breif details 

In the evening of Friday November 24th   - In Southend   There is good train links from London Liverpool St. and London Fenchurch St. - exact details and location will be PM'ed to you if you need them.

A lot of people are staying overnight in the Southend Airport Premier Inn.   - Its about a 30 min walk (according to google) to the function, other hotels are available.  However I am planning on getting a minibus or something for those that want transport from there.

If you know me personally or have interacted with me here, then you are most welcome to come.  Just post here, and do let me know if you are bring a partner.  There will be be geeky friends from the board, other RL friends of mine and family members all present.   Children are welcome, but there is no planned entertainment for them.

I kinda need to know numbers for the catering.

Archived