Dany is Azor Ahai

Hajk1984

2 hours ago, Hajk1984 said:

AA may be a red herring. But I doubt it is so, especially if we accept the Azor Ahai=PtwP equivalence (which I sort of assumed). The particular prophecy has been emphasized far too much, I think, for that to be the case. That would feel like bad storytelling at this juncture. Even the show emphasizes this prophecy repeatedly (even though it coud have spoken of others, e.g. the possibility that the Stallion that mounts the World may be Dany etc. But it is the PtwP prophecy that comes up again and again.

For what it's worth, the GoT-wiki lists Jon as the Prince who was promised and Daenerys as the Princess who was promised. I know this doesn't mean anything since it's regular viewers who edit the wiki so they might be just as wrong (or right) as anyone who speculates on S8, but I think that they're onto something. There has to be a reason why Valyrian noun for "Prince" is gender neutral; probably because the PotW is a red herring or because it's both a Prince and a Princess.

13 hours ago, Nowy Tends said:

:D:P:P:D:P:D  this one made me spill my Laphrohaig on my keyboard!

I'm a foreigner. Did I wrote it wrong? :blush:

:)

I do know what it could mean in other sence, but come on! I meant that he's a horserider <- no pun intended. Though now he's a dragonrider. (And, phleasee, no need to add sexual jokes about Jon also being 'dragonrider'. :rolleyes:

Archived