Pictionary Round XXXVIII

Philokles

Welcome to round 38 of Westeros Pictionary!

If you are new to the game please feel free to join and the rules are as follows:

Spoiler

1. Send me a PM entitled *YOUR BOARD NAME* - Pictionary containing a starting sentence.

2. I'll send you someone else's sentence. You'll have around 72 hours (3 days) to draw (or otherwise art) the sentence and send me a link to it in the PM chain you started in #1.

3. You'll be sent someone else's picture. You'll have 48 hours (2 days) to send me a description of the picture in the PM chain.

4. I'll keep sending round the pictures and sentences in alternating rounds.

5. I'll post all the results for your amusement and delectation.

Sentence rules

Your description should only be one sentence, not a paragraph. Don't go crazy with the subclauses. The spirit of what you think is being shown is more important than the details - your interpretation is what we want!

Picture rules

Any kind of visual art which has been completely created by you is great. Most people will either draw on paper and photograph/scan it, or use digital drawing software such as MS Paint. But feel free to unleash your creativity. For example, in the past there has been plasticine pictionary.

The only restrictions are:

Use of letters in drawings is not allowed.

It must be entirely your own work - there shouldn't be any kind of copying/pasting from google images (though using them as reference material is fine).

Please link me to a PNG or JPG hosted elsewhere (e.g. people often use imgur). Make sure the picture link doesn't give any clues to the image or its origins. It should be a size where we can easily see it, and should be rotated to be the correct way round.

If you are still unsure about signing up, take a look at this pile of awesomeness from the previous games.

As people join, I'll add to Titan Cat's list of the conventional portrayals of the regular players - but feel free to draw them however you want:

Spoiler

Bex is a witch (not in martial arts gear)

BlackBear is the hulk (i.e. green guy)

Buckwheat is a flower

Count Balerion is a one-eared vampire cat

Helena is ginger

Horse of Kent is a horse

Lany is a karate witch

Pebble is a Little Miss

RhaenysB is blonde

Rocksniffer is a smoking dog

TitanCat is a bird (for some reason no one draws the cabin)

Players (bolded have submitted their contribution for the current round):

Count Balerion
Pebble
Helena
RhaenysB
Castellan
BlackBear
Titan Cat
Tellus Explorer

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Mark my words, we won't even start by Halloween, but hey, if that's what we want... I can come up with a Halloween sentence. 

Hey I'm just optimistic.  but if you want pessimism  how about Guy Fawks,   that gives us another 5 days to start.

My sentence may have included   Celebrating Bonfire night by the burning of a certain moderator, after they rejected 3 of my invitations now.  Ya know that kinda thing can make people think they are not liked and certain people never want to meet them in RL.  :P

oh and totally unrelated,  Hey Horse,  since you live kinda local in Kent.  Do you want to cross the river and come to a Party on Friday 24th November?  You will get to meet lots of board members.   - I promise not to set fire to you if you say No.

4 hours ago, Pebble said:

oh and totally unrelated,  Hey Horse,  since you live kinda local in Kent.  Do you want to cross the river and come to a Party on Friday 24th November?  You will get to meet lots of board members.   - I promise not to set fire to you if you say No.

Thanks for the invite. Can I get back to you in a week or so? Need to work out whether my family are having a thanksgiving meal on the Thursday or Friday (my sister in law is American).

Archived