Stranger Things Season 2: Three Musketeers really are the WORST (Spoilers)

Trebla

5 minutes ago, Astromech said:

:) "As you wish." I really hope there is a Buttercup or Dread Pirate Roberts reference in season 3.

He gets told about some aspects of what has gone on and responds with, "Inconceivable!  That sounds like a story read to a sick kid"

2 hours ago, Astromech said:

:) "As you wish." I really hope there is a Buttercup or Dread Pirate Roberts reference in season 3.

They did put in a Goonies references for Sean Astin last season, so I think there's a good chance they'll do something for Elwes as well.

4 hours ago, Slurktan said:

He gets told about some aspects of what has gone on and responds with, "Inconceivable!  That sounds like a story read to a sick kid"

If he's a villain, I reckon he'll utter... "You killed my father, prepare to die."

14 hours ago, Maltaran said:

I was wondering if there would be some Jaws references since he’s the mayor, but then I realised that was a 70s film

Since he's the mayor and season 3 may be right after season 2, and he is a sleazy politician, too, I expect the Ghostbuster references to continue. A "yes, this man has no dick" joke would be glorious.

8 minutes ago, Maltaran said:

After revealing that he’s not left handed?

See, I was thinking that was a Buffy Season 3 reference. But now I can't actually remember if the Mayor did ever use a sword; he did sacrifice a few vampires at one point though.

On 4/21/2018 at 5:20 PM, red snow said:

But then the Demogorgon may reveal it also isn't left handed? Or challenge him to a game of wits.

It's a trap! Both chalices are poisoned!

• 2 months later...

Stranger things are afoot at the Starcourt Mall, y'all! That add was spot on. I haven't thought about Wicks N Sticks in forever.

On 7/17/2018 at 3:00 PM, Corvinus said:

Is Cary Elwes the narrator of that teaser?

Dang. I never would've thought that, but now you've got me wondering. It does kinda sound like it could be him putting on his best 80s American announcer voice.

Archived