Bakker LII: Ol' Golgotterath Blues

Larry of the Lawn

On 12/22/2017 at 8:34 PM, Darth Richard II said:

I don't care or want to or intended to bring up politics. Just the idea that Baker doesn't like academic writing seems bizarre to me giving his blog and his, you know, writing.

Oh, he hates the academic writing system. He hates how insular and biased they typically are and how hard it is to have ideas that don't pass the groupthink. He likes writing about academic things, but that's not what he objects to. 

Hi guys! I'm new to this whole forum thing! But, I'm really, really into TSA and people at SA said that there was good conversation over here. I'm just gonna browse the threads then if I have any questions, I'm sure you guys will be willing to help out....I hope so anyway, lol!

Welcome to the forum, Esmenet! Be warned that there has been a flame war in the past thread and half. It wasn't always like this though and it has ended as of now. 

There is a thread at TSA that has links to all the Bakker threads here, but I don't know if it's still being updated...

1 hour ago, Hello World said:

Welcome to the forum, Esmenet! Be warned that there has been a flame war in the past thread and half. It wasn't always like this though and it has ended as of now. 

There is a thread at TSA that has links to all the Bakker threads here, but I don't know if it's still being updated...

Thank you! Yea, seen some of that! Unfortunate.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived