What are you listening to Ventiquattro - Dont let Life pass you by.

DireWolfSpirit

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to try to listen to the complete works of Kate Bush in chronological order. This confirmed my opinion that yes, some of her stuff is very good but much of it isn't. I was mystified when everyone lost their shit about going to see her live a couple of years back, yet I'd never known any of those people ever mention liking her music before that. It was so weird. Anyway what I'm going to do is create a chronological playlist of the good stuff for future use. :)

I just bought The Decemberists' new album, I'll Be Your Girl. Really enjoying it so far, although it's pretty different than the previous albums - synths?!

Edit: On a second listen now and the official verdict is that it is utterly brilliant, buy it now!

Most recent album I've bought is Belle and Sebastian's How To Solve Our Human Problems. There are a few tracks I'm a bit indifferent to but most of it I really like, Sweet Dew Lee and I'll Be Your Pilot in particular.

12 hours ago, Hereward said:

I just bought The Decemberists' new album, I'll Be Your Girl. Really enjoying it so far, although it's pretty different than the previous albums - synths?!

Edit: On a second listen now and the official verdict is that it is utterly brilliant, buy it now!

I forgot that was coming out this week, but I'll get it soon, I like all of their previous albums so I imagine I'll like this as well although the idea of synths on a Decemberists album does seem a bit radical.

On 3/16/2018 at 9:54 AM, Hereward said:

Thanks for the reminder. I need to grab this. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived