DireWolfSpirit

What are you listening to Ventiquattro - Dont let Life pass you by.

Feel pretty positive this has been shared around a few times here, but I definitely haven't clocked it before. One of the best Bowie covers I've heard.

Saw Kate Tempest live last year. Honestly, it was weird. Kinda wholesome and scary at the same time. But I did keep listening. 

23 hours ago, Leap said:

Feel pretty positive this has been shared around a few times here, but I definitely haven't clocked it before. One of the best Bowie covers I've heard.

I'm fairly sure I first heard this in a previous incarnation of this thread. It is a great cover.

Usually I let my music roll on random. 

But I was feeling some ‘90s country music tonight.

Funny how human memory works. That we can remember the words to songs we haven’t heard in over 10 years. (Even songs that we forgot actually existed until we hear them again)

Edited by A True Kaniggit

On 2/15/2020 at 5:47 AM, A True Kaniggit said:

Usually I let my music roll on random. 

But I was feeling some ‘90s country music tonight.

Funny how human memory works. That we can remember the words to songs we haven’t heard in over 10 years. (Even songs that we forgot actually existed until we hear them again)

Or those songs where just the opening note/notes are enough to have the whole somg prepped and ready to go in your head

What's really funny is how you think you know a guy.  A True Kaniggit is a 90s country guy?  

ETA:  Wait, that's the Shania Twain era?  OK, it all makes sense.  It all make sense .

Edited by Triskele

On 2/23/2020 at 3:25 AM, Triskele said:

What's really funny is how you think you know a guy.  A True Kaniggit is a 90s country guy?  

ETA:  Wait, that's the Shania Twain era?  OK, it all makes sense.  It all make sense .

Ahhh. You must remember, I was born in ‘91.

So my music intake during these impressionable years was set by whatever the hell either parent had on.

And yes, I did listen to a couple Shania Twain songs the other day. Gonna listen to a couple right now actually.

Why the hell not?