Upcoming TV Series of 2018/2019 - Your most anticipated shows

AncalagonTheBlack

37 minutes ago, GallowKnight said:

The Boy Teaser Trailer

Going to be immensely toned down from the comic, and for understandable reasons. Getting Simon Pegg to play Wee Hughie's dad is a pretty good get, all considered. Karl Urban as Butcher should be fun.

15 minutes ago, Ran said:

Going to be immensely toned down from the comic, and for understandable reasons. Getting Simon Pegg to play Wee Hughie's dad is a pretty good get, all considered. Karl Urban as Butcher should be fun.

If it's anything like the last time Seth Rogen set out to adapt a Garth Ennis comic, it's probably going to be disappointing.

1 minute ago, GallowKnight said:

If it's anything like the last time Seth Rogen set out to adapt a Garth Ennis comic, it's probably going to be disappointing.

I admit, I have not seen Preacher. Should I keep it that way?

The Little Drummer Girl | BBC's John Le Carré adaptation

From the producers of The Night Manager and directed by Park Chan-Wook, Alexander Skarsgård, Michael Shannon and Florence Pugh star in brand new John Le Carré drama adaptation, The Little Drummer Girl. Coming soon to BBC One.

PATRIOT Season 2 Official Trailer (HD) Michael Dorman Amazon Series

DIRTY JOHN Official Trailer (HD) Eric Bana, Connie Britton Series

On 10/10/2018 at 10:55 PM, AncalagonTheBlack said:

PATRIOT Season 2 Official Trailer (HD) Michael Dorman Amazon Series

I am really looking forward to this. I thought the first season should have been a contender for Best TV Series... in either comedy or drama categories. Amazon's advertising and marketing campaign has been criminal. If you like dark comedies / dramedy in the vein of Fargo (but without as much violence), or really any Coens brothers movie, you'll like this.

Just read that season 2 of the Medici series - Medici: Lorenzo the Magnificent started airing in Italy on Oct. 16.Netflix is expected to roll out the series in English-speaking territories in early January.

Cast:

Season 2

29 minutes ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Just read that season 2 of the Medici series - Medici: Lorenzo the Magnificent started airing in Italy on Oct. 16.Netflix is expected to roll out the series in English-speaking territories in early January.

Cast:

Season 2

So Sean Bean will die in this one, too. :lol: 

Season 1 was pretty bad, I don't think I'll continue.

Archived