NFL 2017: Jared vs. Case Is Why Fisher Will Never Coach Again

Mr. Chatywin et al.

I am in the awkward position of hoping that the 49'ers, Giants, and Bears start winning games to improve Indy's draft position. Amusingly, I find the odds of the Browns winning 3 so unlikely that I am forgoing the harmless possibility of cheering them on and instead choosing to desire them to lose in perpetuity, as the Colts beat the Browns and I want their strength of schedule as easy as possible.

3 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Alvin Kamara is my savior. My own personal Jesus Chryst.

I said it last week - the man is a god. Incredible, and the best offensive rookie by a mile. Hell, he might end up being the best running back period by the end of the season, at least when you factor in his play count. 

Really solid game by the Seahawks.  I was worried that Byron Maxwell would get lit up.  Eagles only managed to score a TD because of a Wilson-esque miracle scramble & throw by Wentz to sustain that scoring drive.  Seattle’s sorry O-line and ineffective run game were once again carried on the jinking, twisting shoulders of Wilson.  And, to be fair, Jimmy Graham continues his redemption from perma-dropper to post-up bully in the EZ.  Seattle, as usual, looks better in the second half of the season but can they really hope to go deep this year with Sherman and Chancellor missing and still nothing from the run game or pass protection?  They’ll likely be on the road for play-off games but we already know they can match the Eagles and I wouldn’t be shocked to see them stuff the Vikings either.  They can beat anyone but I doubt they can beat everyone. 

Seattle were a bit fortunate to escape with a forward pass beyond the line of scrimmage (I think Wilson’s momentum changed it from a lateral to a slight forward pass) but that only offset the face mask no-call when Richardson’s catch on a third down was broken up and stalled a promising drive in the third quarter.  It evened out. 

I didn’t bother to watch the Bears.  Can John Fox really survive a record this bad?

8 hours ago, Triskele said:

Philippe has now officially caught Alex Smith and his walrus coach.  Keenan Allen is playing really well which is nice to see after he missed the season last year with the injury.  But now Oakland is back in the mix too.  Chargers v. Raiders could still be a big game down the stretch which wasn't looking likely in October.  And speaking of that division, what a joke Denver has turned into.  

Hey, the Broncos are only two games out of the lead!

On 12/3/2017 at 5:39 AM, A True Kaniggit said:

Ugh. NFC South is way to competitive for my liking. Saints @ Panthers today for divisional lead. Brees, please score hard and fast. I don't trust the defense.

Got a little bit of a reprieve yesterday. Saints beat the Panthers and Falcons lost. 

18 hours ago, sperry said:

Gronk with a disgusting cheap shot.  Should have been ejected, probably deserves a suspension.

It was terrible and dumb. Even the room full of Pats fans I was with had unanimous "No, Gronk, no!" reactions to the replays.

If they suspend him, I also hope they take a good long look at how shit is being called, because they are throwing some bullshit OPI flags on Gronk for nothing, and letting DBs ride him piggyback downfield.

52 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Tonight we learn if a certain wannabe deity can make Mixon overcome Bell +13.

I've made contact with Vontez Burfict's people. The rest is up to god, but she doesn't like to talk about myself in the third person.

51 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Also, Julio learned that hard way that the Rhodes are closed, as has every other elite WR.

Seriously, can it even be debated at this point that he’s not the best DB in the league?

I heard somewhere that a certain goddess absolutely adores you, and that's why Jeremy Bell's acl is going to pop like a balloon

34 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I've made contact with Vontez Burfict's people. The rest is up to god, but she doesn't like to talk about myself in the third person.

There’s been a lot of that lately. Methinks your stint as Jacelyn Trump might have had some lasting effects.

34 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

.I heard somewhere that a certain goddess absolutely adores you, and that's why Jeremy Bell's acl is going to pop like a balloon

:wub:

Archived