NBA 2017 - 18: A Shot at Parity

Relic

4 hours ago, Calibandar said:

Love it. Harden deserves the mvp this year.

The Harden move was great, but really it wasn't even the play of the week.  This play from Lebron is straight ridiculous. 

I can't quite decide if he just got lucky or if he actually meant to do that.  I mean, a behind the back, between Tristan Thompson's legs dribble to split a doubleteam?  No one would attempt that...right?

3 hours ago, Maithanet said:

I can't quite decide if he just got lucky or if he actually meant to do that.  I mean, a behind the back, between Tristan Thompson's legs dribble to split a doubleteam?  No one would attempt that...right?

He would after Harden got his competitive spirits up to show off.

3 hours ago, Maithanet said:

The Harden move was great, but really it wasn't even the play of the week.  This play from Lebron is straight ridiculous. 

I would think it was an instinctive move. He sees an opening, decides to go for it and realises what he actually did afterwards. 

1 hour ago, Proudfeet said:

I would think it was an instinctive move. He sees an opening, decides to go for it and realises what he actually did afterwards. 

Yeah that was my thought as well because nothing else about his body language looks like a mistake. He just seems very aware of his surroundings and movements and executed it without thinking all the way to the rim. Given his talent and experience, I think you give him the benefit of the doubt here.

Amazing play. 

Pretty incredible ending to Rockets-Celtics tonight. Boston had a lead late in the fourth, Houston took a lead on a big run, and after ten minutes of foul shots in the last ten seconds, it came down to Marcus Smart catching an inbound pass by the three point elbow on the other side at 2.8 seconds, and his falling-out shot to tie clanged off the rim.

Archived