Its Always Summer Under The Sea

ScaledBird

After hearing Shireen sing Its Always Summer Under the Sea, based on some of Patchface's possibly prophetic rantings, I realised even though it uses similar words it is very different.  I believe when Patchface refereed to under the sea he meant in death and fish and undersea animals are the Others and wights, but Shireen's song seems to be about dragons. Here is the song if you do not remember it...

It’s always summer, under the sea

I know, I know, oh, oh, oh

The birds have scales, and the fish take wing

The rain is dry, and the snow falls up

The stones crack open, the water burns

The shadows come to dance, my love

The shadows come to play

The shadows come to dance, my love

The shadows come to stay

This is what I think it might mean...

It’s always summer (either the Others will be defeated or Fire will beat Ice and Westeros will burn- Ice and Fire need to be balanced),

Under the sea (When Fire meets Ice we get water (the sea) Fire winning could mean a giant flood or just death)

The birds have scales (dragons)

And the fish take wing (fish could be people or just dragon riders)

The rain is dry (Dragon fire raining down as Dany attacks the Others)

And the snow falls up (Either ash  blowing up in the wind after the fight or possibly Jon Snow falls (dies) and gets up (as a Wight))

The stones crack open (Dragon eggs were considered stone so wither Dany’s eggs or more Dragons are coming. The stone could also be from castles as Dany invades Westeros)

The water burns (A battle by the sea with the Dragons?)

The shadows come to dance, my love (Drogon is the shadow, there will be a dance of dragons i.e a battle with dragons)

The shadows come to play (The Dragons come to fight?)

The shadows come to stay (The Dragons will survive and be a major problem if the side of Fire wins)

Let me know what you think.

Archived