Angel Eyes

ASOIAF Jokes

On 29/11/2017 at 4:01 AM, Angel Eyes said:

Why do you never see a Greyjoy with stitches?

20 hours ago, Wolf of The Wall said:

Because they do not sow.

:rofl:

King Robert had to leave the capital on business, so in order to protect the virtue of his new bride, he inserted a device with razor blades into her lady parts.

Upon his return, he summoned her three guards and ordered them to drop their pants. Two of the guards had shredded members, so they were beheaded immediately. The third guard was fully intact, so the king gave him a hearty congratulations, to which the guard replied: "Ank yu, ur hybuss, I wud neber dishobber da queeb."

On 11/30/2017 at 2:35 PM, John Suburbs said:

King Robert had to leave the capital on business, so in order to protect the virtue of his new bride, he inserted a device with razor blades into her lady parts.

Upon his return, he summoned her three guards and ordered them to drop their pants. Two of the guards had shredded members, so they were beheaded immediately. The third guard was fully intact, so the king gave him a hearty congratulations, to which the guard replied: "Ank yu, ur hybuss, I wud neber dishobber da queeb."

Hahaha! My favorite so far.

I heard after Tyrion killed his father he went to Asshai to study magic.... i guess you can say he's a small medium at large

10 minutes ago, 867-5309 said:

What do you say to a sad Arya Stark?

"OK, one more Frey and you go to bed"

Edited by Tucu