Dark: Netflix's Time-Bending German Mystery Series {Spoilers from page 5}

AncalagonTheBlack

5 hours ago, Martini Sigil said:

Is there news of a season 2?

Think I saw an advertisement saying new season begins filming next week. Although it could mean beginning of 2019 for it to air I guess

On 6/19/2018 at 10:35 PM, Martini Sigil said:

Is there news of a season 2?

Den Of Geek reports that:

Eight new one-hour-episodes are filming in and around Berlin, where Odar and Friese are set to introduce “new characters and new time levels, both in the past and future.” Said new cast members will include Sylvester Groth (Inglorious Basterds), Winfried Glatzeder (The Last Summer Of The Rich) and Sandra Borgmann (In July).

Here's a page from the script of season 2, to further the intrigue....

http://cdn-static.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeek/files/styles/article_width/public/2018/06/nfx_drk_screenplayleak_6_vertical_english_1.jpg?itok=l69bxi3R

https://twitter.com/DarkNetflix/status/972189998442262529

Sounds like it's going to get a whole lot more complicated/crowded if they include additional past and future settings unless they drop some of the pre existing ones.

Hopefully they aren't overstretching

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Astromech said:

So, also a confirmation of a third season? 

That was my big takeaway. That there appears to be a planned 3 season structure is pretty exciting for me. Better than them just being excited by the shows success and adding more seasons.

9 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

That was my big takeaway. That there appears to be a planned 3 season structure is pretty exciting for me. Better than them just being excited by the shows success and adding more seasons.

this seems a great way to go. If they make it too long it will get too confusing and cracks will show. It also fits with the three timelines structure (although that might be four in this season with the future being added - unless we've lost the earliest one).

June is going to be pretty much taken up with my deadwood rewatch and dark season 1 rewatch.

Just finished my rewatch of S1 today, glad I did, I need it! Now, bring on the Solstice! As we reach the longest day of the year, we will then begin to see a little more dark each day.

2 hours ago, Corvinus said:

There's no way I'm watching this without a re-watch of season 1. I forgot the names of too many characters.

Don't you take notes when you watch shows?

Archived