Jump to content
LiveFirstDieLater

Why I believe Dany is the daughter of Lyanna and Rhaegar

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Bloodraven's Spider said:

Bloodraven is not the 3 Eyed crow. 

ADWD character summary:

Quote

—THE THREE-EYED CROW, also called THE LAST GREEN-SEER, sorcerer and dreamwalker, once a man of the Night’s Watch named BRYNDEN, now more tree than man,

Going to the wall:

Quote

 

Yet after the sentence of death was pronounced, Aegon offered Bloodraven the chance to take the black and join the Night’s Watch. This he did. Ser Brynden Rivers set sail for the Wall late in the year of 233 AC. (No one intercepted his ship). Two hundred men went with him, many of them archers from Bloodraven’s personal guard, the Raven’s Teeth. The king’s brother, Maester Aemon, was also amongst them.


Bloodraven would rise to become Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch in 239 AC, serving until his disappearance during a ranging beyond the Wall in 252 AC.

 

The missing eye:

Quote

Daemon and his eldest sons, Aegon and Aemon, were brought down beneath the withering fall of arrows sent by Brynden Rivers and his private guards, the Raven’s Teeth. This was followed by Bittersteel’s mad charge, with Blackfyre in his hand, as he attempted to rally Daemon’s forces. Meeting with Bloodraven in the midst of the charge, a mighty duel ensued, which left Bloodraven blinded in one eye and sent Bittersteel fleeing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Damon_Tor said:

For me the clincher for R+L=J is the line from the House of the Undying prophecy: "A blue flower grew from a chink in a wall of ice, and filled the air with sweetness." We associate blue flowers most strongly with Lyanna, specifically with relationship to Rhaegar and then her "bed of blood". So for a blue flower to be growing from a wall of ice pretty strongly implies that their progeny is at The Wall, and the only reasonable candidate is Jon. Anyone with an alternate hypothesis will have to have an alternate explanation for this line, and that's a pretty tall order.

So maybe I wasn’t clear since this has come up a few times but I still think Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna’s kid, Dany would be his little sister... I just think Dany’s who arc is about finding out who she is and who her family is. I agree the blue rose is Lyanna’s calling card, I just think both Jon and Danny are her kids.

I think I covered it in the OP but Dany loves flowers, rides like a centaur, and is “too skinny” just like Arya... she has all the identifying traits associated with Lyanna. She’s scared of being alone in the cold winter winds, and looks for arms to keep her warm (the arms of House Stark, the dire wolf, in winter the pack survives). She even wears the colors of House Stark when she puts flowers in her hair.

5 hours ago, Ghost+Nymeria4Eva said:

Have you read the books? There's a near literal three eyed crow there, Bloodraven. Bran is not that yet but he is learning under him and one day might take up the mantle. 

Since you mention it... I don’t think Bloodraven is the three eyed crow... beyond the fact that he’s straight up asked by Bran if he is the 3eC and has no idea what he is talking about.

 

Edited by LiveFirstDieLater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

I can see why you went and pushed this pot off the shelf. I'm not buying it, but you make a good argument. 

I appreciate the time to read it, and I’m not pretending it isn’t as cracked as it gets... but I may have convinced myself anyway.

I’d love to discuss the bitter/sweet dichotomy more with you some time.

cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ghost+Nymeria4Eva said:

Have you read the books? There's a near literal three eyed crow there, Bloodraven. Bran is not that yet but he is learning under him and one day might take up the mantle. 

Yes, your mind is made up.  You have decided what these things mean to you.  That's fine. 

Please don't insult my intelligence by asking if "I have read the books".  Of course, I've read the books -- all of them -- several times over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Damon_Tor said:

For me the clincher for R+L=J is the line from the House of the Undying prophecy: "A blue flower grew from a chink in a wall of ice, and filled the air with sweetness." We associate blue flowers most strongly with Lyanna, specifically with relationship to Rhaegar and then her "bed of blood". So for a blue flower to be growing from a wall of ice pretty strongly implies that their progeny is at The Wall, and the only reasonable candidate is Jon. Anyone with an alternate hypothesis will have to have an alternate explanation for this line, and that's a pretty tall order.

I don't think it's a tall order at all.  It's only a tall order if people are dumping everything they see regarding flowers and roses into RLJ without looking at any other text.  I've given a reasonable alternate explanation.  It creates cognitive dissonance that roses aren't just associated with Jon or Lyanna, so people fall back behind their own walls.  

Another argument that has been made is the 'flowers' represent females in the story, not males.  Dany sees a 'blue flower' - Jorah is the one who makes the leap that it's a blue rose, but he didn't see what Dany saw in HoU.  How do we know Dany saw a rose just because the flower is blue?  Shireen is also at the Wall.  The Florent sigil contains a laurel of blue flowers.

 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bloodraven's Spider said:

A for effort and some really good points but no. Dany was conceived before the sack. Her father could be Rhaegar in some fashion. It's not hard to lie to a 8 year old boy (Viserys) who must b terrified at the time and hasn't a clue what's going on. But I highly doubt her parents are Rhaegar and Lyanna. I think she is who we expect. Th daughter of Aerys and Rhaella. Aegon is th son of Rhaegar and Lyanna. Though her name spelling out ser dayne has to be more then just coincidence. 

I agree.  Dany is most likely Rhaegar's and Ashara's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LiveFirstDieLater said:

I appreciate the time to read it, and I’m not pretending it isn’t as cracked as it gets... but I may have convinced myself anyway.

I’d love to discuss the bitter/sweet dichotomy more with you some time.

cheers

I know how that goes. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bloodraven's Spider said:

A for effort and some really good points but no. Dany was conceived before the sack. Her father could be Rhaegar in some fashion. It's not hard to lie to a 8 year old boy (Viserys) who must b terrified at the time and hasn't a clue what's going on. But I highly doubt her parents are Rhaegar and Lyanna. I think she is who we expect. Th daughter of Aerys and Rhaella. Aegon is th son of Rhaegar and Lyanna. Though her name spelling out ser dayne has to be more then just coincidence. 

I agree Danny was conceived before the sack, she would have to have been since pretty much all the possible fathers would have been dead by the time of the sack... so I’m not sure what you mean. 

But I agree that Ned Dayne and Dany’s (ser dayne) names are not a coincidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LynnS if you think R+L=D. Who do you think Jons parents are? And never even thought about the Florent sigil at it relates to blue flowers at the wall. Great point!!!

@LiveFirstDieLater I think Edric "Ned" Dayne is referred to as Ned because of Ned and Ashara's relationship. The result is Jon. All R+L=J supporters are to close minded to except a different opinion. R+L=J is way to simple for George unless Rhaegar turned out to be a complete douche who just raped her. Which I don't think is the case. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bloodraven's Spider said:

@LynnS if you think R+L=D. Who do you think Jons parents are? And never even thought about the Florent sigil at it relates to blue flowers at the wall. Great point!!!

@LiveFirstDieLater I think Edric "Ned" Dayne is referred to as Ned because of Ned and Ashara's relationship. The result is Jon. All R+L=J supporters are to close minded to except a different opinion. R+L=J is way to simple for George unless Rhaegar turned out to be a complete douche who just raped her. Which I don't think is the case. 

No sorry, I think there is a chance that Rhaegar and Ashera are Dany's parents.  I don't know who fathered Jon.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LiveFirstDieLater said:

So maybe I wasn’t clear since this has come up a few times but I still think Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna’s kid, Dany would be his little sister... I just think Dany’s who arc is about finding out who she is and who her family is. I agree the blue rose is Lyanna’s calling card, I just think both Jon and Danny are her kids.

I think I covered it in the OP but Dany loves flowers, rides like a centaur, and is “too skinny” just like Arya... she has all the identifying traits associated with Lyanna. She’s scared of being alone in the cold winter winds, and looks for arms to keep her warm (the arms of House Stark, the dire wolf, in winter the pack survives). She even wears the colors of House Stark when she puts flowers in her hair.

Since you mention it... I don’t think Bloodraven is the three eyed crow... beyond the fact that he’s straight up asked by Bran if he is the 3eC and has no idea what he is talking about.

 

It's all up to Martin.  I don't see how Dany and Jon being twins would serve the plot.  That would make Dany a bastard and I don't believe that for a NY minute.  But if that is what Martin intends to do then no timelines will keep it from being true. 

I believe in Aerys + Rhaella = Rhaegar, Viserys, and Daenerys.  I also support Ned + Ashara = Jon, although I find Brandon +Ashara = Jon more interesting.  And Rhaegar + Lyanna = young Griffin.  Tywin + Joanna = Cersei, Jaime, and Tyrion.  Jon Arryn + Lysa = Robin.

One other interesting family possibility is Brandon + Catelyn = Robb.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bloodraven's Spider said:

I think Edric "Ned" Dayne is referred to as Ned because of Ned and Ashara's relationship.

All Ed- names can use Ned as a shortened form, just like all Al-names can be shortened to Al. One thing that can be safely assumed in this particular instance is that House Dayne doesn't hold any grudge against The Ned for killing Arthur (and it also means that he wasn't the one who dishonoured Ashara).

7 hours ago, Bloodraven's Spider said:

The result is Jon. All R+L=J supporters are to close minded to except a different opinion. R+L=J is way to simple for George unless Rhaegar turned out to be a complete douche who just raped her. Which I don't think is the case. 

Wow, thanks for the compliment. 

Also, can you explain why, if it's so simple, a vast majority of people never figure it on their own, and how exactly is close-minded if you go from hints to a conclusion, instead of setting up a theory and then go looking for support? Because that's how people, including myself, usually go about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love it. You did a great job bringing some of the evidence. It is clear that many will refuse to admit that there is more evidence for R+L=D than R+L=J.

I believe in R+L=D because I think it is much more probable and plausible than R+L=J. I also do not think R+L=J&D is likely. All the visions in the HOU are about Dany and for her about her past and future. So the blue flower is linked to Dany. In Bael's story the blue flower remained as payment for the theft of Lord de Winterfell's daughter. The blue flower represents the Stark maidens.
 

But of course this is just my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LynnS said:

Yes, your mind is made up.  You have decided what these things mean to you.  That's fine. 

Please don't insult my intelligence by asking if "I have read the books".  Of course, I've read the books -- all of them -- several times over. 

Ahhh I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I may have gone a bit too far there. As I said before, I think it's important to have alternative theories for things that may seem obvious. But the evidence must be compelling. The R+L(not equals)J theories are really not holding much water at this point. But you are on to something with the lemon tree thing. I think others have theorized about it elsewhere here. It's possible that the place Dany remembers as Braavos may not be Braavos at all. It could be Dorne, or another Free City. But that doesn't mean Dany's parentage is somehow suspect. Remember Quaithe keeps telling her to "remember who you are." That's a weird thing to say considering Dany already knows she's a Targ. Perhaps it's the "last dragon" thing. She's also referred to as the "child of three" by the Undying. People think this may refer to her being the subject of three prophesies, or the fact that she is literally one child out of three. It could have something to do with the Trios gods that gets mentioned only once but seems to be very important to the overall magical mystery of the story. 

You are right that Bran is important to the story too. GRRM has originally said that the story is essentially about 5 characters: Dany, Arya, Jon, Bran and Tyrion. Bran, once he gets his training from the 3EC will be the one to uncover what happened in the past; we already get a glimpse of this. Jon, as the flames show Melisandre, is a strong contender to be the PTWP. But as all of GRRM's prophesies go, it might not go the way we think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ser Willem would not risk his life to help someone who is the bastard daughter of Rhaegar and Lyanna.  The child has no claims to the throne.  I know Willem is a Targ loyalist but a half Targaryen is not worth the risk to himself and to his King Viserys.  I suppose he could have done it out of decency but the hardships that he had to live with to raise those two children makes me think Dany is the trueborn daughter of the old king and the heir of the new king.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ygrain said:

All Ed- names can use Ned as a shortened form, just like all Al-names can be shortened to Al. One thing that can be safely assumed in this particular instance is that House Dayne doesn't hold any grudge against The Ned for killing Arthur (and it also means that he wasn't the one who dishonoured Ashara).

Wow, thanks for the compliment. 

Also, can you explain why, if it's so simple, a vast majority of people never figure it on their own, and how exactly is close-minded if you go from hints to a conclusion, instead of setting up a theory and then go looking for support? Because that's how people, including myself, usually go about it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2018 at 9:24 AM, Only 89 selfies today said:

Ser Willem would not risk his life to help someone who is the bastard daughter of Rhaegar and Lyanna.  The child has no claims to the throne.  I know Willem is a Targ loyalist but a half Targaryen is not worth the risk to himself and to his King Viserys.  I suppose he could have done it out of decency but the hardships that he had to live with to raise those two children makes me think Dany is the trueborn daughter of the old king and the heir of the new king.

 

I don’t think you understood what I was purposing happened since the whole point is that Ser Willem Darry didn’t raise Dany... and the old man from her memory isn’t Ser Willem Darry.

On 2/24/2018 at 8:16 AM, Nina DarkSister said:

I love it. You did a great job bringing some of the evidence. It is clear that many will refuse to admit that there is more evidence for R+L=D than R+L=J.

I believe in R+L=D because I think it is much more probable and plausible than R+L=J. I also do not think R+L=J&D is likely. All the visions in the HOU are about Dany and for her about her past and future. So the blue flower is linked to Dany. In Bael's story the blue flower remained as payment for the theft of Lord de Winterfell's daughter. The blue flower represents the Stark maidens.
 

But of course this is just my opinion.

I didn’t dig to far into the HotU, and I do think the visions she sees should at least be relevant to her...

For instance the silent wolf headed king at the feast of corpses... many assume this is the red wedding... but that never made any sense to me. Why would Rob look to her with appeal? And there is only one notoriously silent dire wolf, ghost. I think that’s Jon she saw. 

When she reaches the Heartroom she asks about the rooms she passed on the way in:

Quote

 

"I have come for the gift of truth," Dany said. "In the long hall, (6)the things I saw . . . were they (5)true visions, or (4)lies? (3)Past things, or (2)things to come? (1)What did they mean?"
. . . (1)the shape of shadows . . . (2)morrows not yet made . . . (3)drink from the cup of ice . . . (4)drink from the cup of fire . . . 
. . . (5)mother of dragons . . . (6)child of three . . .

 

The rooms she passed:

1. Servitors molesting a beautiful woman (the shape of shadows, just like the children in Bloodravens cave, it’s the little people running the show here) What did they mean? Run!!!

2. Feast of corpses (morrows not yet made, I believe this is Jon looking to her with appeal, being at the feast of the dead currently seems fitting) Things to come

3. House with the red door (drink from the cup of ice, as I presented in the OP the bitter cup, or cup of ice, the hard truth, in this case I believe is exile, and the cup served her by her Stark family, the gray bear protector may not have really been Willem Darry, and the house with the red door description doesn’t seem to fit with Braavos) Past things

4. Aerys “burn them all” (drink from the cup of fire, the sweet cup, sweet lies, I believe there is more to Aerys’s demise than we have learned so far, but I believe it’s important she doesn’t recognize him, as opposed to Rhaegar, who she does recognize) Lies

5. Song of Ice and Fire (mother of dragons, she recognizes Rhaegar and Rhaegar seems to look at her when saying there must be one more, the prince that was promised who will wake dragons from stone) True visions, even if Rhaegar was wrong about Aegon’s being the sweet song which follows her, he LOOKs right at her.

6. Pree the wormlike creature / Magnificent Undying room / Heart Room (Child of three, we see three versions of the undying, the warlock Pree devolves into a wormlike (root?), the false image of the Undying as wonderful magicians promising knowledge and power and a thousand lives, and then the heartroom) “The things I saw”

They of course then proceed on to giving her the visions in sets of threes... deserving of its own post/topic/discussion.

But of course this is all just my opinion today!

Edited by LiveFirstDieLater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2018 at 8:56 AM, Ghost+Nymeria4Eva said:

But the evidence must be compelling. The R+L(not equals)J theories are really not holding much water at this point. But you are on to something with the lemon tree thing. I think others have theorized about it elsewhere here. It's possible that the place Dany remembers as Braavos may not be Braavos at all. It could be Dorne, or another Free City. But that doesn't mean Dany's parentage is somehow suspect. Remember Quaithe keeps telling her to "remember who you are." That's a weird thing to say considering Dany already knows she's a Targ. Perhaps it's the "last dragon" thing. She's also referred to as the "child of three" by the Undying. People think this may refer to her being the subject of three prophesies, or the fact that she is literally one child out of three. It could have something to do with the Trios gods that gets mentioned only once but seems to be very important to the overall magical mystery of the story. 

In a story full of baby swaps, faceless men, and imposter princes, suspecting a character who is constantly being told to “remember who you are” is at bare minimum suspect. That she shares all of Lyanna’s characteristics and dreams herself in Rhaegar’s armor are even harder to ignor. 

Quote

You are right that Bran is important to the story too. GRRM has originally said that the story is essentially about 5 characters: Dany, Arya, Jon, Bran and Tyrion. Bran, once he gets his training from the 3EC will be the one to uncover what happened in the past; we already get a glimpse of this. Jon, as the flames show Melisandre, is a strong contender to be the PTWP. But as all of GRRM's prophesies go, it might not go the way we think. 

The Prince that was Promised:

Quote

 

”She talks of prophesies... a hero reborn in the sea, living dragons hatched from dead stone...”

”What fools we were, who thought ourselves so wise! The error crept in from the translation. Dragons are neither male nor female, Barth saw the truth of that, but now one and now the other, as changeable as flame. The language misled us all for a thousand years. Daenerys is the one, born amidst salt and smoke. The dragons prove it.”

 

Except it was on the Dothraki sea where she was reborn in a bonfire of smoke and salt (fire and blood) birthing living dragons from stone... I don’t think she was born on dragonstone. So the prophesy works doubly well if it also includes the Tower of Joy... and triply if it can get fulfilled again at some point when some secret identities are revealed. Third time is the charm.

Honestly, I expect Jon may also fulfill the prophesy (and Tyrion for that matter, the dragon has three heads) and:

Quote

Besides, if a girl can't fight, why should she have a coat of arms?"

Jon shrugged. "Girls get the arms but not the swords. Bastards get the swords but not the arms. I did not make the rules, little sister.
There was a shout from the courtyard below. Prince Tommen was rolling in the dust, trying to get up and failing.

 

Edited by LiveFirstDieLater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/12/2017 at 11:04 PM, Nevets said:

"[Robert] blamed me for letting Willem Darry steal away Viserys and the babe, as if I could have stopped it." - ACOK, Prologue   This from Stannis 

"Sir Willem Darry is sailed to Dragonstone with your queen and Viserys.  I thought you might have sailed with him." - AGOT, Eddard X.  Eddard to the KG at Tower of Joy, in his dream.

I think it's a pretty safe bet that Darry was at Dragonstone with Viserys and Daenerys, and that Rhaelle gave birth to a baby girl. 

 

On 04/12/2017 at 1:58 PM, LiveFirstDieLater said:

This "queen" is Rhaella... Dany isn't mentioned.

Nevts' point was that Darry was there when Rhaella gave birth and took the child away, something the fake Darry / fake child theories try to find a way to undermine because it helps them confuse and thus question the narrative as presented.  Though I appreciate some people are not convinced by Dany's parentage as persented and Jon's parentage as largely (but not universally) deduced by the forum (not the readership in general) I simply don't see a valid basis to question or erase Darry.  It's convenient, even necessary, to do so in order to argue certain theories but there is no basis for it in story.

On 21/02/2018 at 5:37 PM, LynnS said:

The blue flower growing in the chink in the Wall may not be Jon, but Bran.  The chink in the Wall might be the Black Gate itself and Bran's appearance as Tree-Bran matches the appearance of the weirwood at the Night Fort.  That doesn't mean that RLJ isn't true; only that everything isn't about RLJ.  

The idea that the blue flower is related to someone else rather derstroys the symbolism GRRM has introduced.  Bran is hugely important to the story, probably equally if not more so than Jon or Dany but there is nothing to associate him with a blue flower.  I feel you are taking the author's clues as "too obvious" and looking for a more obscure meaning when the "obvious" one actually will be missed by a lot of readers on one and multiple read throughs.  Crowd sourced theories and internet databases offer us a lot more processing power than the average reader brings on a winter evening or an afternoon on the beach.

On 23/02/2018 at 0:39 PM, Bloodraven's Spider said:

A for effort and some really good points but no. Dany was conceived before the sack. Her father could be Rhaegar in some fashion. It's not hard to lie to a 8 year old boy (Viserys) who must b terrified at the time and hasn't a clue what's going on. But I highly doubt her parents are Rhaegar and Lyanna. I think she is who we expect. Th daughter of Aerys and Rhaella. Aegon is th son of Rhaegar and Lyanna. Though her name spelling out ser dayne has to be more then just coincidence

Does it?  Word games and anagrams are not always intentional.  If it was an anagram of "Arthur Dayne" or "Ashara Dayne" and if she was the only Targaryen even to be called that then there might be some significance here.  But if you have to settle for "Ser Dayne" and Daenerys is a typical Targaryen name for a girl it looks like you are forcing a connection that isn't there.

On 23/02/2018 at 3:42 PM, LynnS said:

I agree.  Dany is most likely Rhaegar's and Ashara's.

It seems Rhaegar was really spreading it around then.  And why crown Lyanna QoLaB if he was knocking off Ashara on the side.  And why do people think so highly of Rhaegar even now if he was dishonouring all these highborn women.

The guy was dutiful and highly regarded until out of the blue he "kidnapped" Lyanna Stark.  Oddly he left three KG at the place where Lyanna was and where she died.  In contrast it doesn't seem he gave much thought to Ashara.

On 23/02/2018 at 10:52 PM, Bloodraven's Spider said:

@LynnS if you think R+L=D. Who do you think Jons parents are? And never even thought about the Florent sigil at it relates to blue flowers at the wall. Great point!!!

@LiveFirstDieLater I think Edric "Ned" Dayne is referred to as Ned because of Ned and Ashara's relationship. The result is Jon. All R+L=J supporters are to close minded to except a different opinion. R+L=J is way to simple for George unless Rhaegar turned out to be a complete douche who just raped her. Which I don't think is the case. 

Eddard =/= Edric

GRRM likes to change 1 letter in a common name to give his characters slightly different but identifiable names

Eddard = Edward.

Edric = Cedric or Eric (probably)

And why would Edric be referred to as "Ned" in reference to the fact that his aunt was dishonoured and gave birth to a bastard (or not)?  You may be looking for a clue to the reader to bolster your theory but it's confirmation bias: there is no reason for the Daynes to name a child after or celebrate Eddard Stark in one of their House.

On 24/02/2018 at 0:17 AM, LynnS said:

No sorry, I think there is a chance that Rhaegar and Ashera are Dany's parents.  I don't know who fathered Jon.  

Who do you think Jon's parents are?  If Lyanna was Jon's mother it would explain why Ned promised her he would raise and protect him as if he was his own son.  That then begs the question who other than Rhaegar could be the father.  If you don't accept Lyanna is the mother then that begs the question why Ned raises Jon at Winterfell and refuses to tell Cat anything: "Never ask me about Jon".  I'm genuinely trying to understand how you think this fits together.

On 24/02/2018 at 0:38 AM, Quoth the raven, said:

It's all up to Martin.  I don't see how Dany and Jon being twins would serve the plot.  That would make Dany a bastard and I don't believe that for a NY minute.  But if that is what Martin intends to do then no timelines will keep it from being true. 

I believe in Aerys + Rhaella = Rhaegar, Viserys, and Daenerys.  I also support Ned + Ashara = Jon, although I find Brandon +Ashara = Jon more interesting.  And Rhaegar + Lyanna = young Griffin.  Tywin + Joanna = Cersei, Jaime, and Tyrion.  Jon Arryn + Lysa = Robin.

One other interesting family possibility is Brandon + Catelyn = Robb.

 

There is zero, absolutely zero to base a Brandon and Catelyn liaison that would make Robb a bastard.  Titillating as that may be.

I also note you fit Brandon up for being Jon's father.  Surely that's a bit much for Ned to take?  He has the hots for Ashara but Brandon wades in and knocks her up AND he sleeps with Catelyn on the wrong side of the sheets so Ned ends up with his brother's sloppy seconds and raising two of his bastards?

Wow, poor Ned :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×