Rhaella's Death

Corvo the Crow

41 minutes ago, AlaskanSandman said:

Oops, i fixed that one part. But the rest is yes possible, despite your personal biased wishes

Its not a biased wish, without changing that part the yeses are no's, bias has nothing to do with it. You should be careful with accusations.

Also they are still all no's because Ashara killed herself at Starfall before Stannis sails to Dragonstone, and he sails shortly after the storm which raiged during dany's birth. So Ashara and any child of hers would have been nowhere neer dragonstone at the time.

9 minutes ago, direpupy said:

Its not a biased wish, without changing that part the yeses are no's, bias has nothing to do with it. You should be careful with accusations.

Also they are still all no's because Ashara killed herself at Starfall before Stannis sails to Dragonstone, and he sails shortly after the storm which raiged during dany's birth. So Ashara and any child of hers would have been nowhere neer dragonstone at the time.

Accusations that what you said is opinion and not fact? Careful of what? lol 

Yea, point proven. You go ahead and find me the quotes that shows your dating and such for this is right. Which i also never said Ashara died on Dragonstone lol 

I guess truth is a slippery slope

9 minutes ago, AlaskanSandman said:

Accusations that what you said is opinion and not fact? Careful of what? lol 

Yea, point proven. You go ahead and find me the quotes that shows your dating and such for this is right. Which i also never said Ashara died on Dragonstone lol 

I guess truth is a slippery slope

said the guy who fell of that slope long ago.

And while you say its possible she is on Dragonstone i have a question for you why would she as a handmaiden to Elia go to Dragonstone when Elia stays in Kingslanding.

As for the timeline it takes 9 months for stannis to build his ships, in that time Ned goed to Storms end then the tower of joy and on to starfall which only takes a month at most in time Ashara then kills herself after he leaves. So Ashara is actually about 8 months dead by the time Dany is born.

4 minutes ago, direpupy said:

said the guy who fell of that slope long ago

Refer to above statement

23 minutes ago, AlaskanSandman said:

It get's old on here reading the sad negative stuff people try and put on others just to justify their views that are no more right than any one else's.

Difference is, i never act like my theories are facts lol 

I rest my case

Im not trying to be personal with any one, but this is an issue on here that is not just old, it is sad and a deterrence to any new people coming to this site. Which in and of it self is not really cool. 

People have different ideas and are here to discuss those ideas or theories. They should be allowed to do this with out being attacked and told that every thing they say is wrong and that the person correcting them is right. In some cases with quotes, this is right. More often or not though, things come down to interpretation of certain quotes or what they are trying to tell us. 

Peoples theorizing is also not hurting any one.

What's your big fear, they might convince some one of something that disagrees with you?? Please.

Let people theorize what they want and try being about your selves for once 

4 minutes ago, AlaskanSandman said:

Refer to above statement

Difference is, i never act like my theories are facts lol 

I rest my case

And you lost it to, you never provide the evidence you ask others for and when you are challenged suddenly everybody is biased.

You are not interested in a discussion, from all your treads it is clear you only want to be patted on the back and told how great your theory's are.

12 minutes ago, direpupy said:

how great your theory's are.

Awwww, thank you :) a cookie would be better though. All seriousness though, you really need to relax lol you just keep getting more and more personal.

My theories have grown and changed thanks to open minded people on here and the discussions and even debates we have had. So once again, relax

6 minutes ago, AlaskanSandman said:

Awwww, thank you :) a cookie would be better though. All seriousness though, you really need to relax lol you just keep getting more and more personal.

My theories have grown and changed thanks to open minded people on here and the discussions and even debates we have had. So once again, relax

Your theories don't change they expand based on people adding more headcanon stuff of there own to it which you then adopt.

Having said that i do enjoy reading your treads, i am a sucker for good crackpot :D the less likely the better.

2 minutes ago, direpupy said:

Your theories don't change they expand based on people adding more headcanon stuff of there own to it which you then adopt.

Having said that i do enjoy reading your treads, i am a sucker for good crackpot :D the less likely the better.

Again. More opinion than fact.

a-sign-in-sigils-house-secrets-or-lost-knowledge/

Here's an old one that has since changed.

a-river-of-time-group-project-new-proof-settling-when-andals-arrived/

One that has both grown and changed.

andal-lies/

Or this one that has changed from ties to Valyria to now im convinced they tie to Ghis. Thanks to other people. 

6 minutes ago, direpupy said:

Well that's good enough for me. All about that crack pot stuff over here. The more the better 

1 hour ago, AlaskanSandman said:

Critical thinking isn't dead, it's just dead in some. 

Yeah heard that one before. Anyone not prepared to don the tinfoil is incapable of critical thinking. Go read some of the old Heresy threads, you'll feel right at home.

Evidence is all I'm asking for. Not a bunch of unrelated quotes with the same word bolded, leading to a shiny shiny thesis.

14 hours ago, Corvo the Crow said:

Ashara's stillborn is actually Rhaella's? Now this is more like it.

Pretty much this. The theory goes that Rhaella gave birth to a child, most likely a girl and she was swapped wih Dany because Dany is Rhaegar's daughter and she would, in theory, be safe from Robert with her uncle who would think she was his sister.

Another theory is that the child that was swapped with Dany is actually Allyria Dayne.

I personally think it is a very interesting theory and there are a few underlying hints of it (Ashara mentioned so many times Quaithe telling Dany that she isn't who she thinks she is, etc), but as of right now there is no reason to believe that Dany is not Aerys and Rhaella's child.

1 minute ago, maudisdottir said:

Yeah heard that one before. Anyone not prepared to don the tinfoil is incapable of critical thinking. Go read some of the old Heresy threads, you'll feel right at home.

Evidence is all I'm asking for. Not a bunch of unrelated quotes with the same word bolded, leading to a shiny shiny thesis.

Yea well, ive seen people ask for "evidence", then people provide it, then you all just go on to discredit it any way's cause you dont see it, understand it, or it just doesn't fit into your own theories. 

People by no means should have to put them selves up on a cross just to defend their theories to people who put down any evidence put forward that doesn't fit their idea of "evidence".

11 minutes ago, maudisdottir said:

sic

To be fair, im all for disagreeing and debating. Even good heated debates haha just not for people resorting to calling peoples ideas fan fiction and ridicule of that kind. 

It should be as simple as, "Yea well i disagree".

Not, "what ever, people are just desperate and come up with fan fiction to fill the void of no new books" as their end all to something they dont agree with. 

Like this line of thought validates them or their thoughts any more than the person they're debating against. 

Personally i hope we're all wrong, just because of the way people get on here.  That way there is none of this "hahah i was right and you were wrong mentallity" in the end. Then every one can go sip on sour milk and cry lol

31 minutes ago, AlaskanSandman said:

Well that's good enough for me. All about that crack pot stuff over here. The more the better 

;)

13 minutes ago, AlaskanSandman said:

Personally i hope we're all wrong, just because of the way people get on here.  That way there is none of this "hahah i was right and you were wrong mentallity" in the end. Then every one can go sip on sour milk and cry lol

I am all for this.

43 minutes ago, direpupy said:

;)

I am all for this.

We all hope for the day the chicken can cross the road with out his intentions being questioned, but it is not this day, or week, or month, or even this year, but ill be here for you, and on this day, we debate :P peacefully hahaha Cause Aragorn and Friends are the seven, it's all connected.

3 hours ago, AlaskanSandman said:

People by no means should have to put them selves up on a cross just to defend their theories to people who put down any evidence put forward that doesn't fit their idea of "evidence".

It seems to me you're being incredibly disingenuous sensitive about this. No one is being put "on a cross", come on. But if you want to present an idea/theory, you should be able to back up what you're proposing w/ book quotes. I'm sorry, but coming up w/ a bunch of ideas, some of them quite mental, and expecting people to buy it all or engage in serious debate is kind of silly. And then to play the victim saying you're being "attacked" and "put on a cross"? Please. :rolleyes:

19 hours ago, Corvo the Crow said:

So, with many theories around suggesting Danaerys isn't Rhaella's and Aerys' daughter, but Lyanna's, Rhaegar's, Ashara's, Eddard's, Brandon's and whoever else I forgot to mention (Mance, mayhaps?), what would be your guesses on how and why did Rhaella die?

Primarily because of her age and difficulties in childbirth:

Following Rhaegar's birth, Rhaella and Aerys had multiple trouble where childbirth was concerned. In the seventeen years following Rhaegar's birth, Rhaella went through multiple pregnancies, stillbirths and miscarriages:[10]

1 hour ago, LynnS said:

Primarily because of her age and difficulties in childbirth:

While she isn't as old, Lysa had difficulties too and yet we see her having a child in the end, however sickly he is. Unlike Lysa, Rhaella had two children living past infancy at the time, one an adult at that and we see the other one surviving into adulthood as well, which is not something guaranteed for Robin.

6 hours ago, AlaskanSandman said:

This is actually a really sad mentality that say's more about the person saying it rather than the actual books them selves.

Proof? So any one trying to figure out or theorize what happened in The Hero, And Seven Times Never Kill Man, The Meat House Man, or anyyyy of George's other works, that are complete i might remind you, are sad and just coming up with fan fiction as a result of a lack of content and desperation? Psssshhhhh. Ok.

Never mind that each of those books and many of his like it, are meant to make you question and alot hint at bigger things. Like alot being apart of his 1000 Worlds Universe. But i guess any one theorizing that Meat House Man was connected, must be desperate (Among the other colorful things he has chosen to call people and their thoughts). 

Critical thinking isn't dead, it's just dead in some. 

Oh sweet summer child. IF you have been here as long as some of us, you would have, on numerous occasions, drowned in the crackpot. People love to dig for details in things like the stone great empire of the dawn, which has literally no bearing on the story whatsoever, that was written as a myth from thousands of leagues away from the story the readers get, but somehow, people spend huge amounts of time they would otherwise spend finding love or seeing a beautiful place they have never gone to on baseless speculation that devolves into fan fic. Also, Mance, Euron and Benjen are literally everyone else in the novels   

Archived