self insert stannis baratheon

Alex Gu

Write to Eddard Stark and explain everything immediately. Go back to King’s Landing as discreetly as I can and talk with Eddard to clue him in. Take as many of Robert’s bastards to Dragonstone as I can for safekeeping. Have Eddard speak with Renly, and if he doesn’t listen, so be it. Keep Eddard away from Littlefinger and Varys and help him surprise the Lannisters after Robert’s death with my bannermen. Take Cersei to Dragonstone bound and gagged, and get crowned king asap. Have Eddard gather the North and Riverlands to my cause. If Tywin attacks, promise Dorne to give them Tywin and Gregor Clegane if they fight for me. Have my wife murdered and marry Margaery Tyrell, or even Sansa Stark. Start killing my enemies.

1 hour ago, Canon Claude said:

Write to Eddard Stark and explain everything immediately. Go back to King’s Landing as discreetly as I can and talk with Eddard to clue him in. Take as many of Robert’s bastards to Dragonstone as I can for safekeeping. Have Eddard speak with Renly, and if he doesn’t listen, so be it. Keep Eddard away from Littlefinger and Varys and help him surprise the Lannisters after Robert’s death with my bannermen. Take Cersei to Dragonstone bound and gagged, and get crowned king asap. Have Eddard gather the North and Riverlands to my cause. If Tywin attacks, promise Dorne to give them Tywin and Gregor Clegane if they fight for me. Have my wife murdered and marry Margaery Tyrell, or even Sansa Stark. Start killing my enemies.

Damn, you just ruined the whole story...

12 minutes ago, Deepbollywood Motte said:

Damn, you just ruined the whole story...

Ruin? The Starks are all alive, Tywin is given a cruel punishment for his crimes, Littlefinger is dead, Westeros has a just king...

yeah you’re right, the story is pretty ruined. Oh well.

Archived