Worst theory you've ever heard

Livesundersink

3 hours ago, manchester_babe said:

Tyrion is a Targaryen. Gah! I h8 this theory. Jon & Daenerys are the song of ice and fire. 

Except that he probably is...  

Even if all of the references to this turn out to be purely symbolic, this is the WORST theory you've heard?  

4 hours ago, 4 Eyed Crow said:

H + C = R

Hodor + Catelyn = Rickon

This sounds ridiculous Hodor is obviously Bran’s father not Rickon’s, just look at the connection they share :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, Tom Cruise said:

Except that he probably is...  

Even if all of the references to this turn out to be purely symbolic, this is the WORST theory you've heard?  

I’d say it is one of the worst theories I’ve heard, definitely the worst of the possible parentage theories. It would completely devalue Tyrion’s relationship with Tywin and his identity as a Lannister. 

3 minutes ago, Jaehaerys Tyrell said:

This sounds ridiculous Hodor is obviously Bran’s father not Rickon’s, just look at the connection they share :rolleyes:

I’d say it is one of the worst theories I’ve heard, definitely the worst of the possible parentage theories. It would completely devalue Tyrion’s relationship with Tywin and his identity as a Lannister. 

Why would the author go through so much trouble to keep hinting at it.  Hell the world book basically spells it out.  

Archived