A call to arms

Angel Eyes

I would like it at the very least if she is the character meant to take over winterfell, that she learns to swing a sword for when she "passes the sentence"

But if they teach her how to fight so she can go fight WWs. Sigh...

On 12/12/2017 at 6:51 PM, jcmontea said:

Isn’t running the North kind of a full time job? 

If provisioning an army isn't a full-time job (as Lyanna Mormont hates all women who knit socks) then running the North may as well not be. Any, Jon Snow, the man who can do no wrong, he always leads from the front and fights with his men, so clearly D&D think real leaders just fight and fuck, fuck and fight.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2018 at 3:21 PM, Beardy the Wildling said:

If provisioning an army isn't a full-time job (as Lyanna Mormont hates all women who knit socks) then running the North may as well not be. Any, Jon Snow, the man who can do no wrong, he always leads from the front and fights with his men, so clearly D&D think real leaders just fight and fuck, fuck and fight.

Not just fight and fuck, fuck themselves over. 

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:28 AM, Angel Eyes said:

"Everyone aged 10 to 60 will drill daily with spears, pikes, bow and arrow."

"Not just the boys. We can’t defend the North if only half the population is fighting."

I guess Sansa doesn't count?

I honestly think that Season 7 wasted an opportunity by not having Sansa learn to fight. She'll have to learn at some point or another, so she might as well learn now.

All they have to do is show Sansa training some with Arya in S8 since the fake drama between them is over.

• 2 months later...

Archived