Cersei's full strength

UFT

Well the show's lack of consistency seems to make these sorts of things hard to gauge (I mean, look at what happened to the Dornish and Tyrell armies). I'd imagine the crown's armies would be fairly depleted after the loot train attack, so Cersei is kinda counting on the Golden Company to give her a formidable force again.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah as good as Lena's Cersei is, the character has gone well past her use-by date IMO and keeping her around this long has hurt the plot overall. Too many liberties and plot stretches have been made to keep Cersei in a central role and really, this final season should be all about Jon-Dany and the NK army.

25 minutes ago, Skyrazer said:

Yeah as good as Lena's Cersei is, the character has gone well past her use-by date IMO and keeping her around this long has hurt the plot overall. Too many liberties and plot stretches have been made to keep Cersei in a central role and really, this final season should be all about Jon-Dany and the NK army.

I think a (jon vs danny vs fAegon) VS night king for the last 2 season would have been good. However they started to worry more about what actors to keep instead of the story...

For example, in the last 2 season sansa is where good plots go to die. Whicever character was with her had a bad season...

On 12/21/2017 at 3:08 AM, Skyrazer said:

Well the show's lack of consistency seems to make these sorts of things hard to gauge (I mean, look at what happened to the Dornish and Tyrell armies). I'd imagine the crown's armies would be fairly depleted after the loot train attack, so Cersei is kinda counting on the Golden Company to give her a formidable force again.

Pretty much this. 

Given its the last season, only a handful of episodes left, and everyone’s positioning currently I’m more curious if Cersei ends up being the final villain/ fight/ lead into the wrap up of the show in general. 

Archived