House Frey should be respected

Frey Kings

Question for those more knowledgeable than I. Would there be any salt found in wine produced by the process used in medieval times? 

A quick Google search, and all I could find was this:

5 mg
Sodium
Red WineWhite wineWine

I'm not sure if that is natural, or an added ingredient used in modern times, but mayhaps Walder can be nailed using a technical loophole - seeing as that seems to be fair game in this debate. :idea: :D

50 minutes ago, Blackwater Revenant said:

Question for those more knowledgeable than I. Would there be any salt found in wine produced by the process used in medieval times? 

A quick Google search, and all I could find was this:

5 mg
Sodium
Red WineWhite wineWine

I'm not sure if that is natural, or an added ingredient used in modern times, but mayhaps Walder can be nailed using a technical loophole - seeing as that seems to be fair game in this debate. :idea: :D

His technical loopholes could be adding salt to the wine and serving guinness! 

20 hours ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

Well that's what I mean though. Typically a contract is not valid if the terms aren't met. Probably a 'T' not being crossed isn't going to nullify the contract but if there are terms set forth that have to be met for the contact to be valid & all those terms are not met the contract isn't going to be valid. For example if you get a loan & the loaner writes up a contact saying you don't have to pay any interest on said loan IF you make a minimum monthly payment AND pay it off within a certain time period & you do pay it off within the time period but fail to make the minimum monthly payment you will be charged interest.

But in the same contract, you just have made a typo in your address?

There is definitely some gray area between "definitely a guest" and "definitely not a guest". Here, for example, Lord Snow is extra careful to remain on the "not a guest" side:

Cregan Karstark had turned up a day behind his niece. With him came four mounted men-at-arms, a huntsman, and a pack of dogs, sniffing after Lady Alys as if she were a deer. Jon Snow met them on the kingsroad half a league south of Mole's Town, before they could turn up at Castle Black, claim guest right, or call for parley.

On 1/13/2018 at 7:32 PM, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Huh, that's a rather unorthodox opinion. Can't say it doesn't have some merit. Sucks for the military men and highborns who were murdered but the 99% of the north won't really mind the temporary peace-theyve no real care whether a lion rules them or a wolf. 

Rain, healthy children, and a summer that never ends.  That's what the smallfolk care about until something or someone inspires them. 

Archived