sansa's reputation

lilly42

I really wish we got to see the end of The Bloody Hand to get a clear idea how Sansa is perceived.  I'm fairly sure that Sansa is considered complicit in killing Joffrey.   I take it there is a huge bounty on her head.  Have you read the Alayne sample chapter where she meets the Mad Mouse? 

2 hours ago, lilly42 said:

What do people think of Sansa after she's accused of Joffrey’s murder? Is she acclaimed for having avenged her father, or is regicide always considered a grave crime?

I think she is widely regarded as complicit in Joffrey's murder, but also the Lannister regime has been so disastrous that she might also be celebrated for it. Then there are those who find her a grandly romantic figure, the last heir of House Stark with the largest dowry in the world, so you might be willing to overlook the fact hat she helped murder Joffrey, the Child Tyrant King. 

At the Inn at the crossroads, they think this:

"... The northern girl. Winterfell's daughter. We heard she killed the king with a spell, and afterward changed into a wolf with big leather wings like a bat, and flew out of a tower window. But she left the dwarf behind..."

ASOS - ARYA XIII

Reputation not good.

Archived