TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

22 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Thanks! And you spammers post a lot, I am bored. :P Laying on the couch being unable to do much really makes the day too long ...

At least Crazy Ex is back tonight!

22 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

That’s weird and annoying. Hope it was a one off thing and you don’t have to change passwords again. 

Argh, this bloody day. I hate working. I don’t understand people who love it. Like what the F do you love about doing shitty little things a trained monkey could do without enough information about the context that would make it possible for you to at least pretend that whatever you are doing is at least remotely intriguing. I’m obviously born into the wrong time or onto the wrong planet or something... 

I would be bored without a job, though I hate what I am doing right now. I wouldn’t mind tedious or repetitive tasks if it was doing something or in a field I loved, but currently I feel like you do

19 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Come over, there’s plenty of stuff to print here. Or hotel rooms to book. Or emails to write. Or all kinds tasks a trained chimpanzee could do. 

I mostly communicate by pointing at things now, so I am basically a trained chimpanzee.

33 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I am going to see it tomorrow. Excited. But I have trouble concentrating on the screen.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I would be bored without a job, though I hate what I am doing right now. I wouldn’t mind tedious or repetitive tasks if it was doing something or in a field I loved, but currently I feel like you do

You know the funny thing is that I really loved this job in the first two months. Than the sugarcoat kinda melted off the company and their practices and now I’m just like we drink a lot of wine for the amount of water we preach to our clients. 

Oh I wouldn’t be bored without a job. I would have so much time for stuff I should do, but never get to it, as I always decide to allocate my time to winding down and resting after work because I’m tired and frustrated. So I don’t do sports and don’t get to practice my culinary skills  as much as would like, I don’t go to creative courses like that painting class I did once. 

@Buckwheat still not any better? :( get well soon! 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Nah, no real improvement that I can speak of. :( Thank you.

Oh boy, that’s not good. Hope you improve over the weekend, January is a truly nasty flu and other viruses season. 

Meanwhile, I got one task for next week that can’t be done by a chimpanzee. The joy. I kinda wanna go home but I still haven’t finished this thing I’ve been doing since lunch because I keep distracting myself (when I don’t, people start talking on the phone or matching across the office).  

10 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

@Buckwheat Holy mother, WHAT on god’s earth is your avatar? :eek:

Hildegunst von Mythenmetz from the comic book cover!

7 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Had an absolutely terrible hangover today :P 

This sounds like something that could be expanded upon.

Well to cheer the thread up a little, yesterday there was a great disturbance in the force :D, I’m in hospital still and really tired but really, really happy, you guys asked me to let you know so I am, I will check in again once we go home.

And of course this deserves a separate post:

50 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Well to cheer the thread up a little, yesterday there was a great disturbance in the force :D, I’m in hospital still and really tired but really, really happy, you guys asked me to let you know so I am, I will check in again once we go home.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! BABY! Congratulations to you and the other baby mama, and of course to the little sith princess (errrr ... what do we refer to your baby as again?)! :cheers::commie::grouphug:  Enjoy getting to know each other and take a well-deserved rest. :)

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Hildegunst von Mythenmetz from the comic book cover!

This sounds like something that could be expanded upon.

Well it's not particularly interesting :P I drank a bottle of wine and some Bacardi, and then went out with some friends.

56 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

YAY! :grouphug: That's awesome, congratulations! Darth Junior can finally begin his conquest of the galaxy. :cheers:

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :commie::cheers::grouphug: this is amazing news! I’m so happy for you guys, rest up and enjoy your baby sith! Awww!!! 

On 1/4/2018 at 5:31 AM, Buckwheat said:

I would rather be working right now than laying here with fever feeling shitty. :( I want to be healthy now!

On 1/5/2018 at 5:49 AM, Buckwheat said:

Nah, no real improvement that I can speak of. :( Thank you.

I sure hope you’re feeling a bit better now? I know there’s been lots of it going round. I came down with a cold that went very respiratory and I’m on steroids presently. Had hoped to avoid all that while pregnant.  I hope you feel better soon. Lots of fluids and hot water, honey, lemon and ginger! 

6 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Let me know how it went - so excited!!!! 

I have officially graduated from constant morning sickness to cravings. I keep having reoccurring dream of making a very specific sandwich :lol: and today I had a very insistent craving for avocado and banana. So I blended it with ice and coconut milk and it was tasty! 

3 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

I sure hope you’re feeling a bit better now? I know there’s been lots of it going round. I came down with a cold that went very respiratory and I’m on steroids presently. Had hoped to avoid all that while pregnant.  I hope you feel better soon. Lots of fluids and hot water, honey, lemon and ginger! 

I have officially graduated from constant morning sickness to cravings. I keep having reoccurring dream of making a very specific sandwich :lol: and today I had a very insistent craving for avocado and banana. So I blended it with ice and coconut milk and it was tasty! 

That sounds yummy! Glad to hear your morning sickness is gone! Enjoy the cravings now :D I’m sure that’s a more enjoyable phase of pregnancy. 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I am slightly better. Still a far cry from well.

Fingers crossed for more improvement! 

In solidarity to you, the universe has decided to make me feel queasy and crappy all day too. :ack: I’ll have to go and get a blood work down next week because my body is doing some weird things. I hope it’s just stress and hypochondria. 

3 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Sounds delicious! Did you get cravings with Lil O?

Archived