TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

17 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I was actually very tempted to do so after the episode aired and I saw they were being sold :P 

You mean the cats or the t-shirts? :P

Also, there is some havoc on Rachel Bloom's twitter going on. We Euros can only observe in surprise from afar, but I imagine the American fans are very upset right now. (You are an Euro in this case.) 

6 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Also, there is some havoc on Rachel Bloom's twitter going on. We Euros can only observe in surprise from afar, but I imagine the American fans are very upset right now. (You are an Euro in this case.) 

There are times when There’s not a havoc going on on Twitter? :eek: also, you have a Twitter? 

Also, don’t you celebrate Valentine’s Day? (As in is it not celebrated in your country / is it not celebrated between you and the supernatural entity?) 

and I even canceled v day with myself. The whole security alarm adventure, I was so worn and stressed out I postponed all my plans for tomorrow. Which is actually a good idea as I have a meeting tomorrow morning and I have no work on Friday morning, so Thursday evening is much more champagne compatible than tonight would have been. 

12 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

It’s not an uncommon thing to happen. People set up bots to buy up the tickets then sell them on at a higher price and turn a profit. Because people are the worst

8 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

There are times when There’s not a havoc going on on Twitter? :eek: also, you have a Twitter?

No, I don't, was just bored and am reading nonsense on the Internet.

Also, don’t you celebrate Valentine’s Day? (As in is it not celebrated in your country / is it not celebrated between you and the supernatural entity?) 

Some do, some think it is an artificially made up imported holiday designed to fuel needless consumerism and don't.

Supernatural entity is not here. He visited me last week, but has not contacted me since Saturday. :/ We cannot really celebrate. I mean, last year he mentioned something like "I know this is silly and we don't care, but hey, today is Valentine's day." That is all I wish for, really. :P

and I even canceled v day with myself. The whole security alarm adventure, I was so worn and stressed out I postponed all my plans for tomorrow. Which is actually a good idea as I have a meeting tomorrow morning and I have no work on Friday morning, so Thursday evening is much more champagne compatible than tonight would have been. 

Happy Thursday evening then. :)

6 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

It’s not an uncommon thing to happen. People set up bots to buy up the tickets then sell them on at a higher price and turn a profit. Because people are the worst

People are terrible, agree.

I made cupcakes with candy hearts for the boys and took Alex a happy meal to school for lunch. And I made my favorite dinner as a treat for myself. Normally I would have made something I thought the husband would like but today I thought nah, I’m making what I want :lol: 

i told my husband years ago that I really didn’t care about Valentine’s Day.  He’s given me some beautiful expensive gifts but I prefer things that are simpler and less expensive. 

The doggos got a bath for their Valentine’s Day gift. I’m sure they were thrilled. 

7 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

I made cupcakes with candy hearts for the boys and took Alex a happy meal to school for lunch. And I made my favorite dinner as a treat for myself. Normally I would have made something I thought the husband would like but today I thought nah, I’m making what I want :lol: 

i told my husband years ago that I really didn’t care about Valentine’s Day.  He’s given me some beautiful expensive gifts but I prefer things that are simpler and less expensive. 

The doggos got a bath for their Valentine’s Day gift. I’m sure they were thrilled. 

Is hubby at home now then?

also I realise this was a while ago now but did potty training for the new pup get any easier?

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

No, I don't, was just bored and am reading nonsense on the Internet.

Some do, some think it is an artificially made up imported holiday designed to fuel needless consumerism and don't.

Supernatural entity is not here. He visited me last week, but has not contacted me since Saturday. :/ We cannot really celebrate. I mean, last year he mentioned something like "I know this is silly and we don't care, but hey, today is Valentine's day." That is all I wish for, really. :P

Happy Thursday evening then. :)

People are terrible, agree.

Yeah, I guess that’s the global view on it too. I personally don’t care either way. I graciously accepted any chocolate I had received for Valentine’s Day in past years when I had dates, because who rejects chocolate, but I was just as fine with the valentine’s day is a consumerist conspiracy point of view as well and didn’t expect anything from anyone who thought so. :dunno: 

Oh, I’m sorry. I suppose he’s busy too? I hope everything is fine. 

Thanks, I can’t wait. 

7 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

This sounds great, it’s been ages since I baked anything. Now you’ve inspired me. :D

and great that you decided to treat yourself this year, especially that you’re expecting the little rose and all. She deserves to be treated to a nice v day dinner too :P 

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I got made a lovely dinner last night, and had a nice long relaxing soak in the bath, that was her gift to me, sadly it was all ruined in the early hours baby Sith wouldn’t settle :(.

She's breaking your will so that you will be easier to overthrow. Don't let her get to you.

14 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Is hubby at home now then?

also I realise this was a while ago now but did potty training for the new pup get any easier?

We moved from CA to AZ last July to be together again. So we see each other everyday. He is presently working my nerves but mostly things are great. 

So the pug is almost potty trained. Accidents here and there but for the most part he’s got it down. 

I was watching Are you being Served the other day and thought of you. I’m not sure too many millennials would know the show. Certainly not Americans anyway. For shame. 

13 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yeah, I guess that’s the global view on it too. I personally don’t care either way. I graciously accepted any chocolate I had received for Valentine’s Day in past years when I had dates, because who rejects chocolate, but I was just as fine with the valentine’s day is a consumerist conspiracy point of view as well and didn’t expect anything from anyone who thought so. :dunno: 

Oh, I’m sorry. I suppose he’s busy too? I hope everything is fine. 

Thanks, I can’t wait. 

This sounds great, it’s been ages since I baked anything. Now you’ve inspired me. :D

and great that you decided to treat yourself this year, especially that you’re expecting the little rose and all. She deserves to be treated to a nice v day dinner too :P 

This little rose has quite a round little belly! It’s like a perfect sphere :lol: 

The ultrasound tech was trying to politely tell me I was gaining too much weight if her belly was so big. Eh? I’ve gained 4lbs and I’m 5 months pregnant :tantrum: Less than 1 lb per month. Ugh. 

6 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I got made a lovely dinner last night, and had a nice long relaxing soak in the bath, that was her gift to me, sadly it was all ruined in the early hours baby Sith wouldn’t settle :(.

Awwww. That’s her job :)

Hopefully you’re taking naps when you can? 

3 hours ago, First of My Name said:

She's breaking your will so that you will be easier to overthrow. Don't let her get to you.

:lol: QFT 

They are programmed to be the breakers of will. 

15 hours ago, First of My Name said:

She has a long way to go before she will overthrow me.

12 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Awwww. That’s her job :)

Hopefully you’re taking naps when you can? 

:lol: QFT 

Yes, I try to get in little naps in the daytime, I feel pretty drained though, tell me it gets better :P.

Archived