TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

2 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Hi Lord Sidious. Did something happen or is it just a hormonal/exhausting day with the junior Padawan? 

It’s my birthday, and it’s one I’m not very happy about :(.

Baby Sith is being very good today, she’s asleep at the moment :D.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Happy birthday! :commie: Be happy about it, it is the first one you are celebrating with your young apprentice!

She’s being very good today so far, I think that’s my present from her.

I’m ok, just a bit down about turning 30.

Although I got a new (non sexual before anyone starts) toy to play with as my present so I’m kind of cheered up.

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

It’s my birthday, and it’s one I’m not very happy about :(.

Baby Sith is being very good today, she’s asleep at the moment :D.

While I can understand that, look at it this way, you have a home, a partner, a lovely baby. You are set for an amazing next 30 years and not everybody can say the same at this age. :grouphug: happy birthday! 

I think it is high time that we collectively decide to change our calendars - we should push everything two months back. That way, it would be Christmas and New Year time now. With the snow and cold, it would be nice.

It is really cold here too. And we have lots of snow.

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I think it is high time that we collectively decide to change our calendars - we should push everything two months back. That way, it would be Christmas and New Year time now. With the snow and cold, it would be nice.

It is really cold here too. And we have lots of snow.

I would actually support this. The world would make sense again. 

In other news, everybody is talking about politics. Whatever happened to Damn, it’s -10C in almost March? I mean why assume everybody follows politics and agrees with you? 

I have a headache. 

And yet again, I scheduled a work meeting for my delivery appointment. What is the right decision here? No, I can’t make the only appointment that suits everybody else, because I’m getting a bloody shower-head delivered? Or Sure, I’ll move my schedule around to fit you guys in (never mind that I’ll have to wait another week to get my shower-head which means installation will be a month late)? 

12 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

My God WHY. Why is it -8C in almost March?

When I look outside, it's been clear blue skies and a bright sun for a week straight now. And then you step outside and you're assaulted by arctic temperatures the likes of which we didn't even have in December or January, like some weather god is fucking with you.

Archived