TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

14 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Have you considered birth control?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:  fair enough, but nah, it’s means of transportation I’m late for, not my period. 

This is one of the healthiest weeks of my life... less than 5K walking (altogether), 6 hours of sleep a night, 45 hours of work and it’s only Thursday, and now nachos after 10pm... at least I drank a lot of water. 

11 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:  fair enough, but nah, it’s means of transportation I’m late for, not my period. 

I also thought today I missed the bus. Turned out the bus was late and it only arrived at the time I wanted to go back home and borrow the car to get to the tutoring session on time. It was a horrible tutoring too.

11 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

This is one of the healthiest weeks of my life... less than 5K walking (altogether), 6 hours of sleep a night, 45 hours of work and it’s only Thursday, and now nachos after 10pm... at least I drank a lot of water. 

Take care of yourself. Don't overwork yourself. ;)

The people down the street have an asphalt-coloured cat that likes to lie down in the middle of the road. Presumably it's smart enough to move if it hears a car coming, but I still find it slightly worrying.

2 hours ago, felice said:

The people down the street have an asphalt-coloured cat that likes to lie down in the middle of the road. Presumably it's smart enough to move if it hears a car coming, but I still find it slightly worrying.

Especially on a Friday the 13th, this day is particularly worrying, no? ;)

25 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Especially on a Friday the 13th, this day is particularly worrying, no? ;)

Indeed. The cat is fine, but I had a long day of intense work when I'd planned to take the day off and see a movie. But now drunk and watching Bagpuss, so all is good.

yay, New York sounds fun. I’m not going anywhere for some time now, after two trips in March. But I do obsessively want to back to the motherland in July, maybe even see a football match? Then again, I also want to go to rural England sometime in the autumn and I don’t think I’ll be able to afford both with certain work arrangement changes that are in the air. 

In other news, it’s finally weekend and I’m finally doing some sales shopping. 

I’m a bit worried about leaving mini Sith but she will be with her other parent who loves her and cares for her just as much as me.

Rural England is lovely in parts, Scotland or Ireland is even nicer!.

Greg: "The first time we went out, we kissed and you started crying. The second time, you kissed a girl, she didn't like it, and she left crying."

And the song the scene to which this refers had in it is this.

Wow. You learn something new every day.

I am rather tempted to  call the numbers on the piece of paper taped to the gate of my building and ask how long exactly these lovely students expect the residents of this street to listen to their blasting amplifiers and drunken, vulgar bellowing. It was supposed to end yesterday, and today they taped another paper onto the gates letting us know that another program will be taking place throughout the weekend. God forbid people get to rest. I guess this was bound to happen on Friday 13th...?

2 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

There were about three to four hours when you couldn’t hear their freaking shouting and swearing and goddamn amplifier. I AM calling that goddamn contact because this is just pathetic. 

That sucks :(, and is not fair on other residents at all!, I’d have already been over to shout at them by now.

29 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

I got all my Etsy shopping printed (and delivered) expect for two custom made pieces I’m still expecting. :commie: this is so exciting. Now I just need to get all the frames and the shelves and things will look pretty (in certain rooms) 

How many rooms do you have? :o

This paper I am writing is going well ... I think? Maybe I can turn it in at last and have a feeling I am at least getting somewhere with this study project life-ruining thingy?

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

How many rooms do you have? :o

This paper I am writing is going well ... I think? Maybe I can turn it in at last and have a feeling I am at least getting somewhere with this study project life-ruining thingy?

Three. I have one bedroom and two thirds of the open space covered in terms of decoration. (I’ll be narcissistic enough to show it off when done) 

yay to that! :cheers: what kinda study project is this? Like a post grad school or something else? Good luck with whatever it is, I can’t imagine that you wouldn’t nail anything academic. 

Archived