TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

6 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Three. I have one bedroom and two thirds of the open space covered in terms of decoration. (I’ll be narcissistic enough to show it off when done) 

yay to that! :cheers: what kinda study project is this? Like a post grad school or something else? Good luck with whatever it is, I can’t imagine that you wouldn’t nail anything academic. 

It is ... a very bad life decision, is what it is. :leaving: And no, I didn't finish it today. :( Still need a few days, and I usually don't manage to get anything done during the week.

Whew! I wrote something! :commie: Will have to hand it in tomorrow, hopefully the professor won't have too many notes so I can tick off one thing at least.

Two hours worked today in the morning, five still to go in a few hours ... sleepy.

What happens when you procrastinate twice in a row because you are trying you restrain your spending? You end up paying double for the shit you want. My go-to geek stuff store ran out of the pop vinyl figurine I wanted because it’s a toys r us limited item and bloody toys r us went bankrupt. Stupid economy. So after I didnt order this figurine for myself (only as a gift for a friend), I ended up paying double on eBay to get it. People, if you want something and you can afford it without going bankrupt yourself, just buy it then and there. Pfff. So annoyed with myself. 

On ‎11‎-‎4‎-‎2018 at 10:34 PM, Buckwheat said:

Where in Italy are you? Have fun. :)

Perugia. I had a fantastic time, but I'm exhausted now. I got maybe 3 or 4 hours of sleep every night.

On ‎13‎-‎4‎-‎2018 at 1:05 PM, Lord Sidious said:

:commie::commie::commie::commie::commie:

Whoooooo I’m going to New York for a few days in July with one of my best friends, lots of retail therapy AND a Radiohead concert #HappySith :D.

Awesome :cheers: 

58 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

And how are the rest of you faring on this lovely spring day?

It got warm so quickly. We jumped from winter almost instantly into summer.

It’s not a spring day, it was straight up summer with 28C and roasting like a pig under the sun in a pair of jeans and a sleeveless top. 

I had a crappy day apart from the ice cream I had and I’m still annoyed with people.

10 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

It’s not a spring day, it was straight up summer with 28C and roasting like a pig under the sun in a pair of jeans and a sleeveless top. 

I had a crappy day apart from the ice cream I had and I’m still annoyed with people.

I had ice cream too. Yay for summer. I hope people won't annoy you as much today. I am sure they won't annoy me as much as yesterday because no lessons today.

On ‎19‎-‎4‎-‎2018 at 11:09 PM, Buckwheat said:

And how are the rest of you faring on this lovely spring day?

It got warm so quickly. We jumped from winter almost instantly into summer.

Yeah, the weather is insane. Two weeks ago it was freezing and yesterday I spent three hours basking i the sun while lying next to a pool.

I finally watched Black Panther. This is probably my favorite Marvel movie.

I’m going to pick up my shelves and picture frames, yaaaay :commie: 

in other news, Starbucks has thicker skin with every year. I mean I just paid €6 for a venti cup of ice cubes. And yeah there was some liquid poured over them, maybe 150-200mls? Ugh. 

Never mind, I made a whole jug of my insanely delicious decaf green tea and cooled it in the fridge and it’s as insanely delicious in ice tea form as it is in a hot drink form. 

Hello everyone, how has your weekend been so far?, I had a lovely day out yesterday with my partner and mini Sith and enjoyed the warm weather, mini Sith is feeling much better now :D.

Today I took my motorcycle out for a ride, I was a little worried at first because I haven’t ridden in over a year but I got back into it straight away and it was great fun.

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Hello everyone, how has your weekend been so far?, I had a lovely day out yesterday with my partner and mini Sith and enjoyed the warm weather, mini Sith is feeling much better now :D.

Today I took my motorcycle out for a ride, I was a little worried at first because I haven’t ridden in over a year but I got back into it straight away and it was great fun.

That sounds lovely! :cheers: glad to hear baby sith is better. 

I had meet-ups with two groups of friends, picked up home decor stuff, made banana bread muffins, watched Lion King 1-2, slept a lot and did some chores around the house. Can’t wait for the long weekend next week. 

54 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Can’t wait for the long weekend next week. 

How many days are you free?

I actually have 6 free days next week/the one after that, but I am mostly going to be home alone because the whole family is going somewhere and also public transport during the holidays sucks. Mostly sticking to studying, I guess. <_<

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

How many days are you free?

I actually have 6 free days next week/the one after that, but I am mostly going to be home alone because the whole family is going somewhere and also public transport during the holidays sucks. Mostly sticking to studying, I guess. <_<

I only have four days off. And a half. I usually skip half of Friday anyway. 

Six sounds amazing! And entire week off, basically. Do have some chill time and fun time among all the studying though. 

Bleh. So sleepy. I am just counting down these horrible Mondays and Tuesdays until these awful courses finish. Zzzzz.

This was my standard Monday complaining post. I am going to take a nap before heading to the other workplace.

Archived