TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

Apparently it is 26°C outside. In the morning, I still wore a jacket. Literally the only good thing about being on this schedule is that now I can leave my jacket at home and don't have to carry it around the rest of the day after just wearing it in the morning.

11 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Just popping in to send love! 

I am YUGE with this big baby of mine. But we had the HD ultrasound done and she looks like me when I was a baby. Grumpy little face and all :) 

hope y’all are doing well :kiss: 

Yaaaaay, she must be so cute! :commie: I’m doing well, thanks, the question is, how are you doing with the heat and the huge baby? (Or is it only summer here?) Hope everything is okay and you’re enjoying this stage of the pregnancy!  

35 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

It is even hot and summery here. People are wearing shorts and summer dresses in April.

I need virtual rosé, funny gifs, adorable stuff, and a fuckton of cats. Breaking legs is not necessary, @Pebble, as it was my decision to get hurt in the end, but a hug would be nice.

:grouphug: 

Cat

adorable

Funny

Rosé

(I must say though that white wine, a fuckton of dogs and this kinda adorable is just the sulerior path :P ) 

5 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

:grouphug: 

Cat

adorable

Funny

Rosé

(I must say though that white wine, a fuckton of dogs and this kinda adorable is just the sulerior path :P )

Thank you. I love the cat picture. :D

The adorable one is fine as well. (At the risk of looking stupid, who is he?) But you probably know by now that I mostly find nerdy types with glasses adorable. :P

10 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

It is even hot and summery here. People are wearing shorts and summer dresses in April.

I need virtual rosé, funny gifs, adorable stuff, and a fuckton of cats. Breaking legs is not necessary, @Pebble, as it was my decision to get hurt in the end, but a hug would be nice.

:o Are you ok?, I can offer a virtual hug and some hop hops :P.

9 hours ago, Pebble said:

Hugs many many hugs

Thank you! :D

58 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

:o Are you ok?, I can offer a virtual hug and some hop hops :P.

Eh, lets just say the supernatural entity has found himself ... dismissed from my life for the foreseeable future.

:leaving:

I am handling it well enough, I think.

5 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

WHAT do you mean who is he??????? :eek::wub: 

but yeah, cat Pictures can be cute too. 

Oh, right, I thought I had seen him before. :P I have not been watching GOT in a long time.

Cat pictures are a very nice thing.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Thank you! :D

Eh, lets just say the supernatural entity has found himself ... dismissed from my life for the foreseeable future.

:leaving:

Awwwww that’s not good at all, I hope you will be ok :), hugs from mini Sith too, that will cheer you up.

7 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Awwwww that’s not good at all, I hope you will be ok :), hugs from mini Sith too, that will cheer you up.

Thank you, I appreciate the mini hugs. ;)

I actually feel surprisingly okay about it. I know I am going to miss some things, but I am going to get over soon, I hope.

19 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

I suppose this is the point Where one should stop doing tequila shots, as it’s 7:30pm and one hasn’t had dinner... 

Probably? But it is weekend!

Happy anti-occupation day or whatever it is. It is public holiday here today.

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

Probably? But it is weekend!

Happy anti-occupation day or whatever it is. It is public holiday here today.

The public holiday is on Tuesday. This is just a regular Friday. Or, it’s a regular Friday when my friend had a shitty day. Hence the shots. 

1 minute ago, RhaenysBee said:

The public holiday is on Tuesday. This is just a regular Friday. Or, it’s a regular Friday when my friend had a shitty day. Hence the shots. 

We have public holiday today, on Tuesday, AND on Wednesday. Mwahaha. I am sorry for your friend.

2 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

We have public holiday today, on Tuesday, AND on Wednesday. Mwahaha. I am sorry for your friend.

Woooooow, that sounds like a lot of days off. Enjoy the super long weekend! 

WEll, now I’m curled up on the sofa with a bottle of water watching gossip girl. This evening turned out to be as crappy as the week had been. I want to get a plane ticket and fly away from reality.

Archived