TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

Long update this time. What stage is Eurovision at right now? I noticed a cinema advertising they'd be broadcasting the finals, which I guess are this weekend?

And I've got another fucking mouse in my room. <_< Why can't they just leave me alone?

4 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

And I've got another fucking mouse in my room. <_< Why can't they just leave me alone?

Do you have a cat? If no, then get one so it can catch the mice. If yes, get rid of it so it won't bring in mice to play with any more.

(Don't really get rid of it)

7 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Long update this time. What stage is Eurovision at right now? I noticed a cinema advertising they'd be broadcasting the finals, which I guess are this weekend?

Second semifinale tonight, finale on Saturday.

Poor mice, how can you be so heartless and want them to be homeless?

Today's lesson cancelled too ... I am happy for it because I can do more interesting things in the afternoon, but I just know these kids won't ever learn anything ... ok, not my problem if they keep not even trying.

I’m doing everything I possibly can to stay busy, but there’s insanely little work this week. So I’m just leaving the office early today I suppose. 

I’m also going to my second home (Ikea) to pick up more picture frames and a mirror and possibly a console table. All this because I got back my laptop and it’s actaully fine, the issue was caused by overheating, so I got away with just getting it cleaned for less than €50. How amazing is that? 

It is not about the music, it is about laughing at it. :P Was today a better day for you?

This week has been better so far, I’ve sent off for a replacement Driving Licence and Credit Card and my replacement phone has already arrived, mostly I’ve just been chilling with Baby Sith, she has been very good this week.

Do you have a cat? If no, then get one so it can catch the mice. If yes, get rid of it so it won't bring in mice to play with any more.

(Don't really get rid of it)

Surely a snake would be a better idea because then it would be getting fed too not just playing with the mice like cats do :P.

WHERE THE HELL IS THE POSTCOUNT GONE? 

THE HORROR!

The number of replies is still on the main page, but not in the thread. What a terrible update mistake was that!

Also, is it just me or do the quotes really not have the name of the quoted person on them?

Stay calm and keep posting. ;)

I'm only following the Royal Wedding in the hopes that somewhere on youtube there will be posted a video of the Queen joining in on the Chicken Dance.

THE HORROR!

The number of replies is still on the main page, but not in the thread. What a terrible update mistake was that!

Also, is it just me or do the quotes really not have the name of the quoted person on them?

Nope, they don’t have the name of the person. Argh. So annoying. And it doesn’t even look prettier. 

And very annoying about the postcount too. I totally missed hitting 2800. 

And I get that minimal design is hyped, but does it have to be so dark and black? It’s depressing. 

You can change the background to a number of different options, some of which are lighter than others. Use the image icon to the right of your name at top.

Archived