TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

You can change the background to a number of different options, some of which are lighter than others. Use the image icon to the right of your name at top.

I actually meant the dark grey buttons and headers, but changing the background vastly improves the overall darkness, thanks!. And it’s also super cool :eek: (so maybe I should b*tch less about board updates? :lol: )

I actually meant the dark grey buttons and headers, but changing the background vastly improves the overall darkness, thanks!. And it’s also super cool :eek: (so maybe I should b*tch less about board updates? :lol: )

We may change the colors from gray to something else, although gray kind of does mean it works pretty well with everything. Still, we're not fully decided as of yet. Still toying with this skin. Which really is pretty nifty, we think, as well. :)

We may change the colors from gray to something else, although gray kind of does mean it works pretty well with everything. Still, we're not fully decided as of yet. Still toying with this skin. Which really is pretty nifty, we think, as well. :)

Sounds good! And true about gray, though I’m still in favor of a lighter gray maybe (not that I have a vote :D ). The skinchanging is cool, hope you decide to keep that :) 

The forum is reindexing things following the upgrade, so it may take awhile for everyone's post counts to return to normalish. I say normalish because posts that were purged since the last reindexing won't be counted.

9 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Surely a snake would be a better idea because then it would be getting fed too not just playing with the mice like cats do :P.

Possibly, but they're not legal here :crying: And I'm not sure they can be relied on to not wander off if they're allowed out of their tank to hunt freely. A cat and a snake would be best; one to catch the mice, the other to dispose of them afterwards.

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

Ding ding ding... 

What’s up People? 

The new forum.

Friends are coming over tonight for a chat. My brother or I will make pancakes.

The Eurovision.

The referendum tomorrow (Slovenia is being weird).

I have to prepare a lot of classes for next week still.

And write an essay that I am procrastinating with.

How is your weekend?

On 5/10/2018 at 10:08 PM, felice said:

Possibly, but they're not legal here :crying: And I'm not sure they can be relied on to not wander off if they're allowed out of their tank to hunt freely. A cat and a snake would be best; one to catch the mice, the other to dispose of them afterwards.

This would be the best plan to dispose of them, that,or force lightning, but we all already know that solves everything :D.

Whoa - things they are a changin’  :o

Is the heart button a new like button? I’ve missed the like button. 

Happy Mothers Day to all the SpamMoms!! :kiss:  

This mama is getting even more huge than ever thought possible. Life is very uncomfortable and painful now. Only 4 weeks to go! Had to get the Tdap shot a few days ago and my arm is swollen and painful and hot. 

Happier news - Lil O had his first piano recital yesterday and it was great. Such a cutie! 

Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying life :cheers: 

LilO learns to play the piano? How very cute. :) I am sure you are very proud of him. Good luck with the next 4 weeks!

I have to get up at the insane hour tomorrow again ... just 5 more times ... just 5 more times ... just 5 more times ... :ack:

Archived