TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

On 5/12/2018 at 4:29 PM, Mark Antony said:

R u me

Nope, I watch gossip girl. Do you Too? :P 

seriously, I’m sorry to hear you had a crappy weekend too. :/ :grouphug: 

On 5/12/2018 at 4:36 PM, Buckwheat said:

:grouphug: for the princess and the consul. I hope your weekend improves and stupid thoughts stop.

Thanks, the weekend didn’t improve much, but it’s a new start with Monday today. 

On 5/13/2018 at 4:29 PM, Lady Olenna said:

Whoa - things they are a changin’  :o

Is the heart button a new like button? I’ve missed the like button. 

Happy Mothers Day to all the SpamMoms!! :kiss:  

This mama is getting even more huge than ever thought possible. Life is very uncomfortable and painful now. Only 4 weeks to go! Had to get the Tdap shot a few days ago and my arm is swollen and painful and hot. 

Happier news - Lil O had his first piano recital yesterday and it was great. Such a cutie! 

Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying life :cheers:

Happy Mother’s Day to you! 

Aww, hang in there, baby rose will soon be out and life’ll get less painful. :grouphug: little o must be incredibly cute playing the piano. *.* hope he enjoys music! 

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate flies? I swear these creatures have no purpose in life aside from annoying other creatures. Everybody hates flies, don’t they? People do, dogs do, horses do, I’m sure cows and cats and the rest of the decent animals of the world do to. 

On 5/13/2018 at 3:29 PM, Lady Olenna said:

Whoa - things they are a changin’  :o

Is the heart button a new like button? I’ve missed the like button. 

Happy Mothers Day to all the SpamMoms!! :kiss:  

This mama is getting even more huge than ever thought possible. Life is very uncomfortable and painful now. Only 4 weeks to go! Had to get the Tdap shot a few days ago and my arm is swollen and painful and hot. 

Happier news - Lil O had his first piano recital yesterday and it was great. Such a cutie! 

Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying life :cheers:

I feel for you :grouphug:, I bet you’re also really excited!, I was with 4 weeks to go.

How old s Lil O?, I bet you were really proud when he got up and did his recital :D.

I started piano when I was 6 and loved it, I still play when I can now but I don’t have a piano to play at the moment.

When I was 11 I really started to want to learn the guitar and I remember my excitement when I came home from school one day to a new shiny red Stratocaster waiting for me :D,  I still play/practice a few times a week now, but would love to get a piano too, and I wish I still had my first guitar :(.

28 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

:lmao: 

is it working though? Was it better to wake up? 

Oh, that's not my alarm tone, it was just me being sarcastic. :P

I survive today and then only three more times waking up at this terrible hour.

I need to go see a professor today about my assignment, and then I have three more hours of teaching. No time for a nap today afternoon.

How did your week start?

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh, that's not my alarm tone, it was just me being sarcastic. :P

I survive today and then only three more times waking up at this terrible hour.

I need to go see a professor today about my assignment, and then I have three more hours of teaching. No time for a nap today afternoon.

How did your week start?

Yeah I thought it wasn’t an alarm, I Just thought maybe you were trying to convince yourself it’s a beautiful day, but I see that’s not quite the case anyway. :lol: hang in there, it’s already Tuesday. 

well, after 3 weeks of July weather, we now have October weather. That would be totally okay if I didn’t just leave like €75 at the hair salon. Well, the weather can’t ruin the color at least so that’s a plus. And getting to wear a trench coat for the first time since last spring is definitely a plus too. 

Apart from that, the week is going well enough because I have close to zero work to do. This will likely be the case all summer, so I’m looking into new work arrangement opportunities. (Especially that my pay at the current firm is still a joke and not the hilarious kind, and also a whole lot of other reasons too) 

27 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Yeah I thought it wasn’t an alarm, I Just thought maybe you were trying to convince yourself it’s a beautiful day, but I see that’s not quite the case anyway. :lol: hang in there, it’s already Tuesday. 

well, after 3 weeks of July weather, we now have October weather. That would be totally okay if I didn’t just leave like €75 at the hair salon. Well, the weather can’t ruin the color at least so that’s a plus. And getting to wear a trench coat for the first time since last spring is definitely a plus too. 

Apart from that, the week is going well enough because I have close to zero work to do. This will likely be the case all summer, so I’m looking into new work arrangement opportunities. (Especially that my pay at the current firm is still a joke and not the hilarious kind, and also a whole lot of other reasons too) 

Oh. Okay. Apparently I am too messed up to realise what you meant. :P No, it didn't really help. :lol:

We had a cold rainy morning too. Now it is not raining for a change, and I am wondering if I should risk wearing my new peach-coloured converse or some thicker waterproof shoes ... oh nevermind, it started raining again just as I am typing that. I guess that's settled.

What is the new hair colour like?

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh. Okay. Apparently I am too messed up to realise what you meant. :P No, it didn't really help. :lol:

We had a cold rainy morning too. Now it is not raining for a change, and I am wondering if I should risk wearing my new peach-coloured converse or some thicker waterproof shoes ... oh nevermind, it started raining again just as I am typing that. I guess that's settled.

What is the new hair colour like?

Yeah, with an unreliable weather, a pair of peach colored converse may not be a good choice. Its Too pretty to make it fight muddy puddles. 

My color is the same, it was just retouch. It’s a two toned dark brown. (Nope, I’m not blond in real life, if anybody wasn’t sure of that) 

so the day took a sad turn. Prince William’s first wife, partner in crime and runnig-away, baby-mama and alpha bitch passed away. We assume she ate some rat poison somewhere on her latest outing as there was absolutely no prior sign that something might be wrong. My mom is really upset. 

7 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

*chuckles appreciatively*

*bows* I am here ... until we finish this thread. Which is probably going to take ages still. :P And then I will be in thread no. 473.

I hope you are doing well, H.

6 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Yeah, with an unreliable weather, a pair of peach colored converse may not be a good choice. Its Too pretty to make it fight muddy puddles. 

My color is the same, it was just retouch. It’s a two toned dark brown. (Nope, I’m not blond in real life, if anybody wasn’t sure of that) 

so the day took a sad turn. Prince William’s first wife, partner in crime and runnig-away, baby-mama and alpha bitch passed away. We assume she ate some rat poison somewhere on her latest outing as there was absolutely no prior sign that something might be wrong. My mom is really upset. 

I usually imagine you as a blonde. :blushing: Although I am pretty sure you already told us you weren't.

I am very sorry to hear about the sad turn of the day. :grouphug: Give a hug to Prince William from me the first time you see him.

Rhae always looks like JLaw when I picture these posts she makes. Most of you appear as your avatars when I run your posts as video through my mind actually, except one or two of you where I know what you look like already. 

This is especially amusing with Lady O and Lord Sidious. Especially when I picture Lord Sidious and her young apprentice :D 

10 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Rhae always looks like JLaw when I picture these posts she makes. Most of you appear as your avatars when I run your posts as video through my mind actually, except one or two of you where I know what you look like already. 

This is especially amusing with Lady O and Lord Sidious. Especially when I picture Lord Sidious and her young apprentice :D 

Wait. You do that? :o How do you imagine a flower running around? :P

47 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Wait. You do that? :o How do you imagine a flower running around? :P

You forget you once shared a pic of WorldCon in London :P Not that I remember it clearly or anything but a vague impression is enough for the purposes of imagining.

Admittedly you’re flower avatar would produce funny results!

41 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You forget you once shared a pic of WorldCon in London :P Not that I remember it clearly or anything but a vague impression is enough for the purposes of imagining.

Admittedly you’re flower avatar would produce funny results!

Oh. Right. Was it the one where we are all standing around Maid of Woodlynne on a throne, because I look terrible on that one. Like a zombie. :lol:

I just imagine the people I have seen photos of ... I vaguely remember seeing your picture once, and I have plenty of forum people as friends on facebook or have seen them in person. Still imagine Rhae as a blonde. :leaving:

16 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh. Right. Was it the one where we are all standing around Maid of Woodlynne on a throne, because I look terrible on that one. Like a zombie. :lol:

I just imagine the people I have seen photos of ... I vaguely remember seeing your picture once, and I have plenty of forum people as friends on facebook or have seen them in person. Still imagine Rhae as a blonde. :leaving:

I think it’s that one. I honestly can’t recall it too clearly and for all I know I am remembering you as the wrong one :lol: for all I know it’s still here in our pm chain (how long has that been going now? :P )

i look very different from when I shared that pic! I know exactly which photo it was because I remember I had to crop someone out because it didn’t feel right sharing their picture without asking 

16 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

*bows* I am here ... until we finish this thread. Which is probably going to take ages still. :P And then I will be in thread no. 473.

I hope you are doing well, H.

I usually imagine you as a blonde. :blushing: Although I am pretty sure you already told us you weren't.

I am very sorry to hear about the sad turn of the day. :grouphug: Give a hug to Prince William from me the first time you see him.

I had a phase when I lightened my hair (it was still more brown than blonde) but I didn’t like it so I went back to full brown last spring. And well, I’m blonde on the inside, so that’s okay :lol: 

thanks, I don’t how the other dogs feel about her passing, I’m sure they are upset in their own way too. I’m just glad I cuddled her a lot the last time I was home (though I had no idea it was the last time I cuddled her at all). 

12 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: this must be a very amusing way to read the thread. And I can see JLaw is forever though I had lots of other blondes for my avatars since then :D 

I have an imagine about everybody in my head, which probably had nothing to do with how you actually look like in real life, but that’s what my mind rolls with reading the posts. I always picture Buckwheat with an umbrella and a long pony tail in the city or on a bicycle in a pretty coastal setting, I picture Lady O with shoulder length hair and a baby bump in a living room with glass walls and an orange tree in the backyard. Stuff like that. :lol: 

On 5/15/2018 at 1:33 PM, RhaenysBee said:

Awwwww no, that’s awful :crying:.

17 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I personally think Emperor Palpatine would be a fine male role model for my young apprentice, I was going to say father figure but that would kind of mean he’d be her father, which would mean I’d have had to..... and yeah that weirds and grosses me out a bit too, with all due respct to the Dark Lord of the Sith and all.

I’ve been at the railway station for over an hour. After my train was delayed 20 Then 60 minutes it was now canceled. There’s 10% chance that the next train, which ironically departs only 20 minutes from now, might actually leave. Meanwhile it’s heavily raining outside... outside? What am I talking about? It’s heavily raining inside too, right through the roof.

Waiting options: standing with your bag in the middle part of the statio, the only relatively dry place and the only place with view on the timetable. Sitting on the wet benches along the platforms. Indoor waiting options are not available.

you need an umbrella to get to the ticket office because you have to pass under the leaky parts of the roof, but when you do get there, cashiers inform you that you will get to your destination, trains are just a little late. 

I mean tell me that all trains are cancelled because it’s raining and I’ll go home. Just don’t take me for an idiot.

Moral: don’t live in this country. 

Archived