TTTNE 472: A new Year, a new Ruler-or not

Jen'ari

11 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Hahaha, what a time to be online, RB. You quoted me just before I edited the link out. :lol:

Yes, I posted about it yesterday and posted a picture that FOMN responded to!

:lol: this was my lucky one minute online. I don’t actually remember seeing a picture of you with long hair. Or yes. there was one when you stood with your back to the camera in some game thread and we were all shocked how long your hair was? What I’m saying is that I can’t really compare the before after situation but you’re rocking that short hair for sure! 

And I have to confess that I don’t read back :/ I just scroll through and stuff randomly catches of doesn’t catch my eyes. 

2 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

:lol: this was my lucky one minute online. I don’t actually remember seeing a picture of you with long hair. Or yes. there was one when you stood with your back to the camera in some game thread and we were all shocked how long your hair was? What I’m saying is that I can’t really compare the before after situation but you’re rocking that short hair for sure!

I am pretty sure I once shared one from a dance performance with me from the back with a really long whirling ponytail. Now ... well, I am pretty sure my hair is now half a meter or maybe even more shorter than yesterday morning. My life is going to be so much more practical now:

- dries quicker

- easier to brush

- less tangling

- no getting caught under the straps every time I put a bag on my shoulder(s), in the scarf, under the coat ...

- if I ever manage to find a new cuddly bed partner :leer: (that is, before my hair grows back to its earlier length, that is :lol:) - no getting caught in weird positions and pulling!

And thanks! I like the way it looks. The hairdresser actually made it to turn inwards at the ends (me no speak good hairdressing language, I hope you know what I mean), but then today I woke up with it a bit more messed up and all directions, and I like that too. Obviously I am not going to bother blowing it dry and styling it like she did yesterday.

5 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

And I have to confess that I don’t read back :/ I just scroll through and stuff randomly catches of doesn’t catch my eyes. 

Bad RB! :whip:

19 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I am pretty sure I once shared one from a dance performance with me from the back with a really long whirling ponytail. Now ... well, I am pretty sure my hair is now half a meter or maybe even more shorter than yesterday morning. My life is going to be so much more practical now:

- dries quicker

- easier to brush

- less tangling

- no getting caught under the straps every time I put a bag on my shoulder(s), in the scarf, under the coat ...

- if I ever manage to find a new cuddly bed partner :leer: (that is, before my hair grows back to its earlier length, that is :lol:) - no getting caught in weird positions and pulling!

And thanks! I like the way it looks. The hairdresser actually made it to turn inwards at the ends (me no speak good hairdressing language, I hope you know what I mean), but then today I woke up with it a bit more messed up and all directions, and I like that too. Obviously I am not going to bother blowing it dry and styling it like she did yesterday.

Bad RB! :whip:

Yeah, shorter is usually easier to handle, or Maybe less time-consuming is the right word. As for bed, I guess that could be an advantage of shorter hair too, but wild long luscious locks are something cuddly bed partners enjoy too :smug: (not that I have long and luscious locks any longer :( waiting for my hair to grow after a chop) 

25 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Yeah, shorter is usually easier to handle, or Maybe less time-consuming is the right word. As for bed, I guess that could be an advantage of shorter hair too, but wild long luscious locks are something cuddly bed partners enjoy too :smug: (not that I have long and luscious locks any longer :( waiting for my hair to grow after a chop) 

I never had locks ... just straight hair all the time. And the long hair kept getting caught in weird positions all the time. :blushing::blushing::blushing:

And now all that hair is gone and it will never get to reminiscent about the weird positions it experienced in bed :lol: :leaving:

It's quite ironic that it takes weeks to get through even the last 50 posts... this poor thread... 

7 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

And now all that hair is gone and it will never get to reminiscent about the weird positions it experienced in bed :lol: :leaving:

Yes. It is gone. Dead. Deceased. This parrot is no more.

7 hours ago, She Who Must Be Obeyed said:

Hello thread! Moving along slowly aren't we?

Maybe this will jazz you all up - Enjoy!

This is a very funny and adorable gif. :)

Archived