Raw water

Larry of the Lawn

On 04/01/2018 at 6:38 AM, Myshkin said:

I love everything about this thread. Thank you my impish (larryish?) friend for posting this remarkable story. I know the bottling of untreated water and selling it as “raw” has thus far been the main focus of this thread, but can we maybe take a few minutes to discuss the fact that this amazing human being/garbage person gave himself a Sikh name? Finding out that he was a white guy was my favorite part of the story.

Same here. As soon as I saw Christopher I was howling.

What a load of wanky, rich nonsense. Doesn't matter how much loose cotton he wears or how long his hair grows he'll still be a pretentious twatnugget 

23 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

Same here. As soon as I saw Christopher I was howling.

What a load of wanky, rich nonsense. Doesn't matter how much loose cotton he wears or how long his hair grows he'll still be a pretentious twatnugget 

Funny how these Raw Water dudes are all about the Raw Clothing as well.  A couple of my new agey friends got married wearing some kind of 'raw cotton' clothes that looked like they were made in like 4000 bc and I had to try really hard to laugh during the ceremony.  Fortunately there was no raw water served at the rawception.

20 hours ago, larrytheimp said:

Funny how these Raw Water dudes are all about the Raw Clothing as well.  A couple of my new agey friends got married wearing some kind of 'raw cotton' clothes that looked like they were made in like 4000 bc and I had to try really hard to laugh during the ceremony.  Fortunately there was no raw water served at the rawception.

LMAO.

i have to admit, as an aspiring historian, i'm quite intrigued by this ''4000 bc'' clothing :lol: 

For every glass of water that you drink, at least one molecule has passed through the bladder of Oliver Cromwell. If that doesnt meet the definition of rawness nothing will. Further, the precepts of homeopathy declare this glass of water is now nearly infinitely raw (since it appears to be nearly infinitely diluted). Therefore, all water is raw water QED.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:19 PM, Myshkin said:

Okay, but the candles have to be made from beeswax, or ideally spermaceti. None of this tallow or paraffin bullshit.

:idea:   I know a crafter who makes soy candles.  Now one can have raw light in beeswax or vegan soy. Organic, locally sourced naturally.  A raw light for every taste!   

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:54 PM, larrytheimp said:

A couple of my new agey friends got married wearing some kind of 'raw cotton' clothes that looked like they were made in like 4000 bc and I had to try really hard to laugh during the ceremony. 

Aww come on I'll bet it wasn't that hard to laugh!   :lol:

2 minutes ago, Nasty LongRider said:

Be sure to keep count of your daily laps in and out the bathroom.  

Yes, logging is a good way to monitor your exercise.  But for a full body workout out you want something that also induces vomiting, as it will work your abs overtime.   So let's recognize that we probably want a variety of bacteria incorporated into this raw exercise regimen instead of just going with giardia exclusively.

Just now, larrytheimp said:

Yes, logging is a good way to monitor your exercise.  But for a full body workout out you want something that also induces vomiting, as it will work your abs overtime.   So let's recognize that we probably want a variety of bacteria incorporated into this raw exercise regimen instead of just going with giardia exclusively.

Once the Raw Water turns green that shouldn't be a problem.  The green indicates that the Raw Water is fully active and all benefits are now fully available.   

1 minute ago, Triskele said:

Mean's it's finally sprouted.  Exactly.

Putting Raw Water under Raw Light brings out the affects even earlier.  With the combing of the two Raws, pure quantum energy is achieved*.  

*(is mentioning quantum still a thing, or has the bs power words move on?  I can't always keep up.)

Archived