Raw water

Larry of the Lawn

8 hours ago, The Great Unwashed said:

Thanks for the million-dollar idea! Raw, organic, artisanal NaturaLube! Why trust your hose to anything but what Nature intended? Guaranteed to have a vaguely mild sweetness, a nice smooth mouth feel, and nothing that overwhelms the flavor profile.

Creating a KickStarter campaign posthaste!

And it turns green in 30 days!   Oh, wait, perhaps that's not a selling point.   :wacko:

1 hour ago, dr. thicc president said:

inventory was a bit of a mess, due to a holiday backlog, but luckily we've broken through. honestly impressed with our new work flow

Is that why you're so flushed in the face?    :blushing:

7 hours ago, The Mance said:

I’m vetting investors for my new Aquarium Maintenance/Hydroponic Raw Water venture.  I’ll be offering various flavors including Amazon Basin Black, SE Asian River Bottom, and a whole line of African Rift Lakes.  Now with added mulm!

PM me for paypal instructions.

Do you have plans to eventually expand to include further flavors, such as Orinoco Flow? If so, I’m very interested.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ugh. In relation to water scams. I just saw a commercial for "Miracle Water" 

Here's the gimmick. You buy his product and he sends you a test tube of his "Miracle Water". You drink it and a miracle will shortly occur in your life. The commercial even had satisfied customers talking about their experiences, "I drank the water, and I got a raise!", "I drank the water, and I spoke with my mother for the first time in 10 years!"  

Archived