Jump to content

Recommended Posts

There's some research place in Medford, MA, that was paying $50 a sample for your poop.  A friend of mine did this a few times.  They only accepted like 25% of applicants though, your shit had to have the right bacteria in it.

Edited by larrytheimp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, larrytheimp said:

There's some research place in Medford, MA, that was paying $50 a sample for your poop.  A friend of mine did this a few times.  They only accepted like 25% of applicants though, your shit had to have the right bacteria in it.

thanks to raw water, my production capacity has increased almost almost 6 fold, so profit margins are way up! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, dr. thicc president said:

thanks to raw water, my production capacity has increased almost almost 6 fold, so profit margins are way up! 

I shudder to imagine reviewing that Profit & Loss Schedule.

Or even worse, product inventory.

Edited by The Great Unwashed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Great Unwashed said:

I shudder to imagine reviewing that Profit & Loss Schedule.

Or even worse, product inventory.

inventory was a bit of a mess, due to a holiday backlog, but luckily we've broken through. honestly impressed with our new work flow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Great Unwashed said:

Thanks for the million-dollar idea! Raw, organic, artisanal NaturaLube! Why trust your hose to anything but what Nature intended? Guaranteed to have a vaguely mild sweetness, a nice smooth mouth feel, and nothing that overwhelms the flavor profile.

Creating a KickStarter campaign posthaste!

And it turns green in 30 days!   Oh, wait, perhaps that's not a selling point.   :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dr. thicc president said:

inventory was a bit of a mess, due to a holiday backlog, but luckily we've broken through. honestly impressed with our new work flow

Is that why you're so flushed in the face?    :blushing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Mance said:

I’m vetting investors for my new Aquarium Maintenance/Hydroponic Raw Water venture.  I’ll be offering various flavors including Amazon Basin Black, SE Asian River Bottom, and a whole line of African Rift Lakes.  Now with added mulm!

 

PM me for paypal instructions.

Do you have plans to eventually expand to include further flavors, such as Orinoco Flow? If so, I’m very interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dr. thicc president said:

the only flush i wanna hear about is being flush with cash! 

That's what I meant!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see this thread seems to have been put on ice, but I wonder if it will thaw out and become fluid again if bumped.  so...............BUMPTM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ugh. In relation to water scams. I just saw a commercial for "Miracle Water" 

Here's the gimmick. You buy his product and he sends you a test tube of his "Miracle Water". You drink it and a miracle will shortly occur in your life. The commercial even had satisfied customers talking about their experiences, "I drank the water, and I got a raise!", "I drank the water, and I spoke with my mother for the first time in 10 years!"  

Edited by A True Kaniggit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×