Sign in to follow this  
Kandrax

[Book spoilers] Your opinion about show Rorge

Mine is dissapointment. 3 questions. 1) Whom you consider more evil book Rorge or toned down show Ramsay? 2) Do you consider Fookin legend closest thing to his book version? 3) Any possibility for show Euron to raid Saltpans?

Eh, Rorge was not that important in the books, I was satisfied with most of the decisions the show runners made in S2 in deviating from the books.  Didn't really bother me either way.

By "Fookin Legend" are you referring to Podrick?

I don't think show Euron is going to raid the Saltpans.  It is a little late for that.

8 hours ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

Eh, Rorge was not that important in the books, I was satisfied with most of the decisions the show runners made in S2 in deviating from the books.  Didn't really bother me either way.

By "Fookin Legend" are you referring to Podrick?

I don't think show Euron is going to raid the Saltpans.  It is a little late for that.

Karl Tanner of Gin alley

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lady Fevre Dream said:

My opinion about Show Rorge?  They pronounced his name wrong, why is it French?  LOL

His name is pronounced similar to George, right? And would you like to answer my questions?

Edited by Kandrax

@Kandrax Karl Tanner was fantastic on the show, actually I thought better than the book version.  I'd have a hard time choosing who most closely resembles their book version however since I started on the show before the books, so my opinion is probably a bit tainted.

On 01/03/2018 at 7:09 PM, Kandrax said:

His name is pronounced similar to George, right?

No, not at all. “Rorge” is difficult to pronounce for a french native, it's extremely unnatural and bizarre…

4 hours ago, Nowy Tends said:

No, not at all. “Rorge” is difficult to pronounce for a french native, it's extremely unnatural and bizarre…

I meant in english.

On 1/3/2018 at 1:14 PM, Lucius Lovejoy said:

@Kandrax Karl Tanner was fantastic on the show, actually I thought better than the book version.

Burn Goldman is a talented actor and brings to life any role he plays no matter how diverse.

On 02/02/2018 at 2:07 AM, Lord Lannister said:

Burn Goldman is a talented actor and brings to life any role he plays no matter how diverse.

Burn Gorman. And yes, his performance in S4E4 is exceptional.

5 hours ago, Nowy Tends said:

Burn Gorman. And yes, his performance in S4E4 is exceptional.

Oops, thanks. I actually loved him as Hewlett in Turn. Which shows how diverse an actor he is given how very different the characters he plays are.