Can you bring an Other back to life (Fire)?

AlaskanSandman

3 hours ago, Clegane'sPup said:

You have a theory is all fine and good. Just because me or other posters disagree does not make us trolls. To assert such is a way to enforce that lack of theory that you have

Well i wasn't referring to you or any one in particular as my goal wasn't to single any one out. Just to express that me and a couple people have discussed this multiple times before on other threads, and that im never like to change their minds. I mean, they would literally call that insanity lol

I got quite a few hits on the name Garth, but I’m guessing this is what you are referencing.

No, it mentions him in the appendixes and either way, thats not what this theory hinges off of.

You have a theory is all fine and good. Just because me or other posters disagree does not make us trolls. To assert such is a way to enforce that lack of theory that you have.

Lol again, not about you, so stop thinking everything is about you. People speak with others on here across multiple threads, do i have to back log everything just to show my point? Plus i have fully explained everything further. Further, i have approached this from a different angle that hopefully causes less confusion and more to the point of what im getting at. As obviously this thread was unsuccessful on my end.

4 hours ago, Clegane'sPup said:

I deem it supplementary material.

Really? So no one can understand LOTR with out reading the Silmirillion? or that the Silmirillion doesnt enrich or add to the story of LOTR? and this is a story with really no twist. I mean that's fair, but to assume that it's a definite because you think is? ok

4 hours ago, Clegane'sPup said:

Please do if you so do wish to read the Garth and Grey King material I posted above. Please do if you are inclined to do so read the above quote about the Others. Please do not dismiss my disagreement with your ideas as being trollish.

Um, no way i can agree to most of that other than agreeing that your maybe not going around to people threads with a set mind, merely flexing your thoughts across multiple threads that you never actually have intention of changing or growing. 

No trophies for just participating, sorry lol

I am equally just as likely to still dismiss it though as i choose fit. Most likely how some disagreeing with me should be sticking to their guns, if they actually believe what they're saying. Kind of the nature of belief and debate. 

Now as i believe Daenerys is the child of Ashara Dayne. It would be a total waste of mine and every ones' time to go essentially just talk against peoples threads i have no intention of agreeing with, just trying to convince them of my oh so superior thought. In this situation id rather go to threads that are talking about subjects i agree with. Which allows me to cut through what i perceive to be a waste of my time and get right at the heart of what interest me so much about the books. Keeping the passion of the books going, as opposed to getting demoralized at every turn by ice skating up hill in threads i dont even agree with. To me it's that simple.

As far as your thoughts, ok :) Your welcome to have them lol an im welcome to feel like not over explaining my self or at all except to who i choose. Anything else earlier had to do with my post being moved, not people disagreeing with me hahah I dont care if people disagree with me, that's life haha 

18 hours ago, AlaskanSandman said:

Oh, i apologize. And yea i should probably just print it out and tape it next to my screen lol and i wasn't going quite that far but i definitely feel you on that. You and i have spat before and we've been fine hahaha  

As far as the rest, matter of opinion, in my opinion :P:)

I also chose to approach this from a different way in another thread. 

Edit- fixed, Thank you for the heads up and again, apologies to any one "offended". Its like walking on thin emotional ice in here haha and im blunt with out always meaning to be.

no need for apologies. It was just a warning about other forum denizens with teenage mindsets who are not able to spar like an adult and feel ok about themselves later 

On 1/6/2018 at 0:18 PM, Dorian Martell's son said:

no need for apologies. It was just a warning about other forum denizens with teenage mindsets who are not able to spar like an adult and feel ok about themselves later 

Np and much appreciated haha dont know if you got my thread Trolls haha i was being tongue and cheek. 

Definitely think i figured out how all those myths tie in better now and through out a few different threads.

On 1/6/2018 at 0:18 PM, Dorian Martell's son said:

a-cold-sheath-for-a-hot-crystal-sword

a-cold-sheath-for-a-hot-crystal-sword-pt-2

trolls

melisandre-bleeding-stars-and-dancing-shadows

bael-queen-alyssane

In the first 2 and the Mel one the topic of transformation comes up through a couple scenario's presented to us through the books

Archived