1) Mya
2) WJ
3) Bronn
4) Me
5) Week
6) Mudguard
7) Dunknegg

Welcome to @Lord Dracarys@Pony Queen Jace, and @boiled leather

Doodle for you nub to find a draft time: https://doodle.com/poll/sbiebn494safizae

Also to propose ... any interest in google hangouts (or other) at least voice if not video chat while this mess is happening? Ain't gonna be cute, but could be entertaining.

2 minutes ago, Week said:

@Jaime L 'sup babe.

1) Mya
2) WJ
3) Bronn
4) Me
5) Week
6) Mudguard
7) Dunknegg

Doodle for you nub to find a draft time: https://doodle.com/poll/sbiebn494safizae

Also to propose ... any interest in google hangouts (or other) at least voice if not video chat while this mess is happening? Ain't gonna be cute, but could be entertaining.

I am ready for round 2. The round where I don't get eliminated. Google hangouts could be hilarious. 

6 hours ago, Week said:

@Jaime L 'sup babe.

1) Mya
2) WJ
3) Bronn
4) Me
5) Week
6) Mudguard
7) Dunknegg

Thanks for setting up the Doodle and alerting the new folk, Week. Let's get this bad boy started. 

Inviting the people who haven't yet weighed in on the Draft Date as well:

@Mya Jong-Un

@Mudguard

@Dunknegg

@Bronn Stone

@Jace, Basilissa

Please everyone, click on the link in Week's post and let us know what days do and do not work for you as a draft date. Let's get this nailed down as soon as possible. Looking forward to another epic season. 

5 hours ago, SpaceForce Tywin et al. said:

Since there is no poster named Pony Queen Jace, doesn’t that mean I’m in experts now since I came in second in C League?

Experts needs a good coffee boy. We had to fire him because he kept using Sumatran beans. What is this Westeros Mediocre League? 

14 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Thanks for setting up the Doodle and alerting the new folk, Week. Let's get this bad boy started. 

Inviting the people who haven't yet weighed in on the Draft Date as well:

@Mya Jong-Un

@Mudguard

@Dunknegg

@Bronn Stone

@Jace, Basilissa

Please everyone, click on the link in Week's post and let us know what days do and do not work for you as a draft date. Let's get this nailed down as soon as possible. Looking forward to another epic season. 

I'm good with any date/time. 

#idowhatiwant

9 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

Experts needs a good coffee boy. We had to fire him because he kept using Sumatran beans. What is this Westeros Mediocre League? 

Expert suggestion, Expert Jaime L.

12 hours ago, Jaime L said:

I once spilled a cup of coffee on a congressman’s papers. I don’t think I’m your man.

11 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Expert suggestion, Expert Jaime L.

Noted, Expert Stinky! 

Im living in cardboard boxes now as we made the 7 hour relocation yesterday and am not even sure what time it is now. I will be as flexible as possible, but I will be out of town on business from 8/25 - 8/31. After that I should be ok.

Ok, I think everyone has weighed in on draft dates in some capacity except Mya and BL. Aggregating responses so far looks like our best bets are the nights of Sunday 9/2, Monday 9/3 or Wednesday 9/5

I've pinged Mya. @boiled leather however has a full inbox. Does anyone know how to get in touch with him? 

Setting the draft for Monday, September 3rd, 9 PM EST/6 PM PST to reserve slot.

If someone has an objection to this time, definitely weigh in ASAP but otherwise planning on this being the night.

On 8/15/2018 at 8:47 PM, Jaime L said:

Setting the draft for Monday, September 3rd, 9 PM EST/6 PM PST to reserve slot.

If someone has an objection to this time, definitely weigh in ASAP but otherwise planning on this being the night.

i'm late that works for me - I"m not learning that might not work for me. I'll try

Ok, all 10 league members have now signed up. And we're confirmed for the draft:

Monday, September 3rd, 9 PM EST/6 PM PST.

Draft wisely. Don't be stressed though. If it's not your night, no big deal, it happens to everyone time to time.  Not like we're going to kick you of the league or anything if things don't go well. 

6 hours ago, Jaime L said:

Ok, all 10 league members have now signed up. And we're confirmed for the draft:

Monday, September 3rd, 9 PM EST/6 PM PST.

Draft wisely. Don't be stressed though. If it's not your night, no big deal, it happens to everyone time to time.  Not like we're going to kick you of the league or anything if things don't go well. 

"There's always 2 years from now to redeem yourself"

Jaime L's consolation to Jace.

Archived